General Trading Chat

princy01

and what you will say about the style, that you show in last evening post :D
dont know whether you had a good sleep or not :D
I am human i am not robot

I fear the markets I get nervous when position goes against me, what is wrong in being fearful? If market went down 500 points on open then my loss would have been big and not recoverable

What if market opened 10% down? I would have been out of the market for 2 months maybe.................. @Tnb, I thought you were a trader and understand lot about trading, turns out you don't know anything other than yourself

And no didn't have good sleep, only slept 3-4 hours :(

Last edited:

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
and what you will say about the style, that you show in last evening post :D
dont know whether you had a good sleep or not :D
A good trader may be tense when the market is closed, but when market is open a good trader know when to close and switch position to recover loss & make more money..he never tense...bcoz all in his hand now..:)
When we took swing position.. some tense situation is bound to arrive..bcoz when the market is closed..we can't react then.....

princy01

My style is not like yours, I don't know what I will do most of the time markets tell me what i should do, and I am wrong quite a lot and get out with losses, my style is completely my own and I am never sure what will happen with my position, there is always a chance I will get a loss.......... It's not my style to write real time trades because I am always on the edge :(

Last edited by a moderator:

princy01

Once a great trader when I went to his home said "I don't even share my position with my wife, telling her makes me feel the need to be right, to be a hero in front of her, to show that I am smart, but I don't want that because it creates pressure on me of being right, market will often prove me wrong, so it's stupid to have a feeling of being right, because you can't be always, so I don't tell my trades "

I follow the same path, I don't want to create pressure on myself to be right, because I can't always be right, why disgrace yourself by being wrong in front of the crowd? It's my hole in my personality, it's me, I am me......... You are you

I can't be you and you can't be me

This I posted for most novice traders also to let you guys know, psychology is the most, by far the most important part of trading, get your psychological aspect right and you will thrive............. Dont under pressure of others do what they want you to do, do what you can do with your comfort zone

XRAY27

And one more post from me
Though want to write since long, but didnt
Anyone will boast of making money EOD, yes anyone :D

Bhai, if you have trading skill then why not post realtime.
Dont get hide under forum rules, forum rules do not allow for posting trades also. :D
Bhai !!! Forum rule don't stop any person from posting charts and trades of any method disclosed in the forum,i have posted my entire swing trades for one month almost live...as per request of vjay for understanding MP along with DS

Showed trade logs and got warning many times,thanks to ST da patience he spared me from Ban !!! :lol: i'm only dump fellow posted my ITR screen shot :D

as this is public forum we will find real persons and boosters ,off course later one are at large part of forum...what i want to say is "IGNORE KAR" :rofl:

princy01

Bhai !!! Forum rule don't stop any person from posting charts and trades of any method disclosed in the forum,i have posted my entire swing trades for one month almost live...as per request of vjay for understanding MP along with DS

Showed trade logs and got warning many times,thanks to ST da patience he spared me from Ban !!! i'm only dump fellow posted my ITR screen shot :D

as this is public forum we will find real persons and boosters ,off course later one are at large part of forum...what i want to say is "IGNORE KAR" :rofl:
Let my this year's ITR be prepared, will post it, if rules allow

And how do you sir propose a more discretionary side trader with intuition and charting both combined to teach and share his method if the trader cannot do brain transplant to the readers? My style is unique and I am not good in writing, I can only explain in detail if someone is in front of me as discretion is a big part of my trading

Can share today's trade log immidiately if admin dont have objections

May I admin ji?

Last edited:

checkmate7

Market bhi on fire and forum bhi on fire :D

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
A good trader takes the risk of posting on real time again and again on the virtual world. When u type u may lost the opportunity of next trade.
It'll surely hamper his/her trading (as Madank said). A trader may do it few times only.. U can type here, post real-time, only when u r free (u took the trade, waiting for exit.. shared it fro friends.. or just exit the trade with profit and free..want to share few reasons behind it..)...but when someone posting continuously everyday real-time frequently, I really doubt he is trading or doing paper trading...

Even u post 500 lots contract note..lakhs profit.. still some people will say, u have access to some big trader..
I don't know why such a big trader will share his contract note/ledger every day to a tiny trader...:lol:

better ignore and concentrate on trading...ur money is urs always...topic closed...