General Trading Chat

princy01

Looks like the goal of taking out weaker longs and building new shorts has been completed. If the LOD of Bn and Nifty hold post 12.30 can expect new ATH in both Indices as soon as tomorrow.
do you think 1700+ FII and 300 -400 DII (whatever the number is) have a meeting every evening and decide what they will do next to kill weaker hands ??:D

11:48 pm Corporate Update: Car market leader Maruti Suzuki has requested parent Suzuki Motor Corporation (SMC) to advance the commissioning date of the second production line which is under construction in Gujarat to 2018 from the earlier announced target of 2019.

The first production line of the Gujarat plant, having a capacity to produce 250,000 units a year, got commissioned in the last quarter of the last financial year. While work on the second such line is underway, Maruti believes that a third line will be necessary to cater to future rise in vehicle demand.

Source : Money Control
http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bu...lloff-midcaps-pharma-stocks-fall-2282439.html

11:35 am EPFO to hike ETF investment: Retirement body Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) is looking to increase its investment in exchange traded funds (ETFs) to 15 percent from the current 10 percent, Labour Minister Bandaru Dattatreya told reporters yesterday in New Delhi. He said in the upcoming Central Board of Trustees meet the issue of increasing investment in ETF will be taken up.

The retirement body has earned an “encouraging return” of over 13 percent on the investment made in ETF, he said.

Source : Money Control
http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bus...l-2282439.html

checkmate7

Waiting fall one good fall to book complete profit in NF put :)

princy01

Ok so did mistake of getting out put 22700 and 800 at higher prices and it went lower but I had sold 22900 calls at 13 and covered at 3 rs, so still all in all minor profits and as of now I am safe and still in profit for the week minor one not at all big

Unless and until today I again do trade and do mistakes, trying to be out of the market for 2 - 3 hours now
ok so after morning did 3 trades 2 hit sl and 3rd is a winner and now i am completely out of the market ,money made , ok profits