General Trading Chat

All those targets and all are fine, and quite accurate. But what if these are reached within the opening minutes, before the trader has really started the day's trade ?? What does a trader do then ?
Bhai

What you said, will happen only in case of gap up or gap down opening and in such a case a trader has no choice but to wait for next CP, that will form after price movement, whether above or below the open price.

A scrip make congestion points/ranges (CP) all the times, on both sides of price, (many times, formation of more than one CP, above or below the previous one, is possible) that we have to decide on the basis of price movement, ruling at that time.

Now, suppose BNF has a CP at 22222, possibly it may have one more CP at 22288 or even one more at 22333 (both of them inactive at that moment, when price is at 22200 but once price stays above 22222 the CP at 22288 will become active, with a lower level CP, say at 22200, above which BNF should trade so as to reach 22288. And in case there is no higher CP, when price reaches 22222, it may form one after that move, reaching at 22222.

I hope you got what I want to say. I am not good in explaining or teaching about a fact. But you may ask, if something is still not clear.

Satya.

All those targets and all are fine, and quite accurate. But what if these are reached within the opening minutes, before the trader has really started the day's trade ?? What does a trader do then ?
those r xclent levels by tnbull bro,bt he's neithr sharing a chart nor a part of his method.
so jst use :thumb: n :clapping: bt dnt ask him a Q. He's nt gonna share nythng

Watch the video of a simple trading technique on this site- he is good.referring to the embedded video. Liked the way he filtering the break of DH or DL of first 1 hour. He is good. Less trade, fantastic win rates - simple and effective. 100 % flawless - may be not, but TSL will take care of it

https://dailymarkhor.com/nifty-banknifty-best-intraday-strategy-80-accurate-hindi-2017/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can anyone translate the contents in English please?

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
What essentially he is saying -
  • Switch to 15 mins TF
  • Let the IR (initial range) gets determined for 1st 15 mins
  • Watch for next 3 candles (essentially wait for 1 hour since market open), and check if the IR was breached even once either on high side or low side. If yes, trade setup is invalidated. Essentially he is looking for next 3 inside bars in 15 mins TF, after the 1st candle. If that does not happen, no trade
  • If 3 insider bars are formed, wait for breach of IR high or low and take trade in that direction, sq off by 3-15 pm

My Take : Back test.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Time frame: 15min
Applicable for Nifty and Bank Nifty
First candle of the day (from 9:15to9:30) is the reference candle.
Now the condition is that the high or low of this first candle should not be broken by next three 15min candles i.e. up to 10:15. So no trade till 10:15 am.
If this condition is met, we take a trade in the direction of a subsequent breakout first candle (9:15-9:30), i.e. long if its high is broken and short if its low is broken (after 10:15).
Trade is closed at 3:15pm.

Vivek

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
What essentially he is saying -
  • Switch to 15 mins TF
  • Let the IR (initial range) gets determined for 1st 15 mins
  • Watch for next 3 candles (essentially wait for 1 hour since market open), and check if the IR was breached even once either on high side or low side. If yes, trade setup is invalidated. Essentially he is looking for next 3 inside bars in 15 mins TF, after the 1st candle. If that does not happen, no trade
  • If 3 insider bars are formed, wait for breach of IR high or low and take trade in that direction, sq off by 3-15 pm

My Take : Back test.
On bank nifty it works well.

Vivek