General Trading Chat

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
People want to make tons of money too fast and that is why they bet too heavily on a single trade...extremely risky...either Crorepati or roadpati..

Smart_trade
This is one element, I still have (win-rate has been exceptionally good), as I do this very rarely (with a high probable scenario, mostly in crude), with a tight SL - But somewhere deep inside I know I am playing the game dirty. Trying to get rid of this habit as well.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader

23. “In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable.” – Robert Arnott

The message is loud and clear.. Is not it? :lol:

Most traders go for a comfortable trade, either wait for more confirmation and go for a late entry
or enter more quickly before final confirmation and
Get lost in the process of making a comfortable tension free trade...

Either risk of stop loss hitting increases due to late entry or
stop loss hit quickly bcoz..entry before final confirmation remains invalid...

cloudTrader

yeah...i have heard lot of controversial(truth) stuff will be aired...not sure whether its real or rumours.......same had happened when rajat sharms's channel had started but again rumour was that he was forced to stop and many footage never made to any sort of media....:):):):):confused::(:mad:

same had happened with tehelka and media/owners of the media house were arrested ...now many left our country...irony
No one would have to worry about Arnab as he is fully protected and is under umbrella security provided by the GOI. [Oh yes would like to mention about public expenses, as High Level security is paid by Public Exchequer].

So as citizens of India we are caring for the Journos as well indirectly.

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
All depends on Sunday's French election- if Pen wins , its Majnu Bhai all around, else Uday Shetty to continue. Europe hardly can afford a Frexit- its gonna hurt real bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.