General Trading Chat

bpr

:lol::lol: yet, the govt. is advertising for it.

I think this country doesn't care about its illiterate poor, otherwise none of this would have happened. Can you imagine how the unscrupulous will take advantage of the illiterate with all this digitization of everything? For whose benefit?

And the illiterate old people in villages and remote areas :( The rug is being pulled from under their feet.
For everybody's benefit.

Good they have now more incentive to get educated on money maters/technology.

smartphone is cheap and India has the highest penetration so no excuse.

However I wish any fraud based on Adhaar should have death penalty to deter the hackers.
But I know not gonna happen

wisp

Good they have now more incentive to get educated on money maters/technology.
A responsible government would have given them the time and means to be trained before launching the programme.

Hmmmm
Though I will love to see BNF 22K this morning, but still I havnt found congestion range above 21950/60 and this too if BNF trades above 21800/21777.
although, there is a possibility, it may form today during trading time.
let us see, how it pans out.
at this moment, it has open=high=21965 .. right in your congestion zone :)

Biocon considering bonus issue.

Smart_trade
ST Da,

Bajaj twins again started running up .... :)

I am glad I added few days back when they were cooling down ... last time when it was running like this ... some guys were complaining about missing bus ..... I wondered if they boarded the bus when it halted at last bus stop...:D

HFCs continues their run even 2day .... seems their bust stop is still at some far away distance .......

BTW ..... did you experimented with Zerodha Small Case of HFCs and Financial Stocks ..... if so how was the experience so far .. ?