General Trading Chat

Its TRUE .....

Vijay Mallya Arrested by Scotland Yard in London

NDTV News Desk - NDTV - 18 April 2017

NEW DELHI: Business tycoon Vijay Mallya has been arrested in London by the Scotland Yard.
India has asked the UK to extradite Mr Mallya, who is accused of defaulting on bank loans worth 9,000 crore and facing charges of money laundering.
The flamboyant entrepreneur left India last year amid attempts by a group of banks to recover the unpaid loans.
Yes, it is confirmed that Mallya was arrested. But now a lengthy legal process starts, he is sure to challenge and appeal in courts against his extradition.

UK also announced snap election in June that is making some turmoil in European markets.

Smart_trade

Some news on my phone is Vijaya Mallya has been arrested in London :lol::lol::lol:
I cant vouch if its true :p

EDIT: UB stocks sharp fall so must be true.
Its TRUE .....

Vijay Mallya Arrested by Scotland Yard in London

NDTV News Desk - NDTV - 18 April 2017

NEW DELHI: Business tycoon Vijay Mallya has been arrested in London by the Scotland Yard.
India has asked the UK to extradite Mr Mallya, who is accused of defaulting on bank loans worth 9,000 crore and facing charges of money laundering.
The flamboyant entrepreneur left India last year amid attempts by a group of banks to recover the unpaid loans.
Market should not have fallen on the basis of this news ..... if anything this news is sentimentally positive for banks ..... banks have much much more weightage than Mallaya Stocks .......

It also signals the Modi Regime's determination to resolve NPA issue ..... a positive ......

So , as per my limited and little understanding ..... market was top heavy ..... geo political issues still persisting ....... Results will flow .... opening of result season with INFY was negative .....

All in all ..... morning high may be a Bull Trap .....

travi

Market should not have fallen on the basis of this news ..... if anything this news is sentimentally positive for banks ..... banks have much much more weightage than Mallaya Stocks .......

It also signals the Modi Regime's determination to resolve NPA issue ..... a positive ......

So , as per my limited and little understanding ..... market was top heavy ..... geo political issues still persisting ....... Results will flow .... opening of result season with INFY was negative .....

All in all ..... morning high may be a Bull Trap .....
I didn't say mkt fell bcos of Mallya news :confused:

I didn't say mkt fell bcos of Mallya news :confused:

Chill ..

Aaare Bhai ..... main aapko kyun accuse karungaa ....

We are just figuring out what happened ... that's it .

I feel Banknifty topped out for this year. I am pretty convinced.After my ED, beautiful 5 wave move to the downside and now we could expect 3 wave move to the upside pull back and then Banknifty will crack.When I get time I shall post my chart.and if there is a change in my view I might post again. Be Ready for the tough ride. Shorters will be cheering up within a day or two.
Ha ha
I am amused by reading such a statement. :lol:
So whats the low BN will make in 2017.

And now,
Whats your view for NIFTY, whether Nifty has also topped out for the year or some steam left.