General Trading Chat

Sir,
They charge Rs.100 for buying one basket or 2.5% (for buy upto Rs.4000). they even show the constituents and their proportions. Instead of buying through them ( and paying Rs.100 extra ) we can buy the same/modify constituents and proportions as per our choice.

Im not sure what advantage of buying through them.

Thanks
Advantage as I see it is buying /selling all the constituent stocks with one click instead of putting 15-20 orders....also monitoring profit/loss.

But they will be buying at market so in case of low depth stocks, we may end up buying and selling at disadvantageous prices...

I am buying Constituents of Banking Privately in my normal account in same proportion today just to see how it works out. Something new to try out..:)

Smart_trade

Are you not bullish on the pharma sector? Asking b'cos you have not included it in your list. :)
I like pharma at current prices and hold pharma stocks like Sun pharma,Lupin,Aurobindo pharma in my portfolio.

Smart_trade

bpr

Sir,
They charge Rs.100 for buying one basket or 2.5% (for buy upto Rs.4000). they even show the constituents and their proportions. Instead of buying through them ( and paying Rs.100 extra ) we can buy the same/modify constituents and proportions as per our choice.

Im not sure what advantage of buying through them.

Thanks
Recently got a mail where they said you can create your own fund ..like your own ETF it is a very good feature for retail invester

not sure how cost affects it ..will look into it

bpr

ok here they are saying the first time 100
then onwards
No fees when you rebalance, exit or invest more into your smallcase

I would say this is good . 100 rupees one time to automatically buy sell your own ETF units instead of managing individual stocks ..fantastic ...
Plus you can control percentage very easily.

https://www.smallcase.com/meta/fees

Can we create traderji corwdsourced small case?
Kinda traderji hedgefund/mutualfund to track performance and see if we can beat other smallcases.

if interested I will create a thread for it.
Good idea...I have created and bought my own smallcase of 11 stocks from Finance,Bank and housing Finance segments....equal weight in all...I can post these in your thread.

Smart_trade