General Trading Chat

Met with a small accident,fractured a few shoulder bones and now recovering from the injuries ,so coming to TJ infrequently.Nothing to worry as recovery is good...

My guidelines given long back that I dont expect nifty to go much below 7900 which still holds.

Stocks started giving bottoming out indcation...Bajaj Finance gave sequential buy signal 2 days ago...

Smart_trade
Ram Ram Ji Get well soon Bro I pray to Ram Ji your speedy recovery Bhagwan aap par apna ashirwad hamesha banaye Rakhien Jai Ram JI KI

Met with a small accident,fractured a few shoulder bones and now recovering from the injuries ,so coming to TJ infrequently.Nothing to worry as recovery is good...

My guidelines given long back that I dont expect nifty to go much below 7900 which still holds.

Stocks started giving bottoming out indcation...Bajaj Finance gave sequential buy signal 2 days ago...

Smart_trade
ST Sir,

Even in times of distress, you are being humble.

"Met with a small accident,fractured a few shoulder bones"

It is a major accident sir...:(

Really wishing for a smooth recovery...

TradeJoker

Smart_trade
Omg! I didn't see this, :(
Sir please take care,

Hi VSATRADER1,your chart is "kala akshar bhains brabar"(nothing understandable) for me,once I studied MASTER THE MARKET to analyse volume but not get improvement,I can analise price but not volume, can you please provide or suggest the study material?
wyckoff course and the undeclared secrets of stock market by tom williams. if you are willing to invest couple of years thn only pick wyckoff course and vsa.

regds,

karthik_sri

Hi VSATRADER1,your chart is "kala akshar bhains brabar"(nothing understandable) for me,once I studied MASTER THE MARKET to analyse volume but not get improvement,I can analise price but not volume, can you please provide or suggest the study material?
To understand Price & Volume read Anna Coulling...its simple and easy to understand the concept of Volume & Price...google for the pdf version and you will get easily...but worth a book to read and preserve!:thumb: