General Trading Chat

Unless one learns to trade without involving emotions, he can not succeed in this game. If one can master it, there is no hesitation in entries or exits, there is no pain you feel for missed trades(of course dont repeat that :p ). Loss does not give you pain or profit does not make you jump like an ape. It just becomes a process and you transcend to trading nirvana.

Saw CNBC interview of Ramdeo Agrawal on his 21st wealth creation study....many interesting takeaways.Looking forward to reading full 50-60 pages report....

Happy that my portfolio has 70-80 % of highest wealth creators and steady wealth creators listed in the study...:)

We can never spend that much time and do that kind of research which these guys do...they are in that business managing thousands of crores..this research is available to us free of cost and we must use it for our portfolios than assuming that we know everything and there is nothing left for us to learn....:D

Smart_trade

vagar11

Saw CNBC interview of Ramdeo Agrawal on his 21st wealth creation study....many interesting takeaways.Looking forward to reading full 50-60 pages report....

Happy that my portfolio has 70-80 % of highest wealth creators and steady wealth creators listed in the study...:)

We can never spend that much time and do that kind of research which these guys do...they are in that business managing thousands of crores..this research is available to us free of cost and we must use it for our portfolios than assuming that we know everything and there is nothing left for us to learn....:D

Smart_trade

One funny thing I note is that in most of his interviews, he will always point out the analyst that told him to sell HDFC at 52.

It was a very good conversation between Ramesh Dawani and Raamdeo Ji.

So guys which trading book are u reading this weekend ?
Vagae thanks to ask that question;)
I haven't got time to read books I will be busy counting my centsss$$$ :lol:

have a nice w/e read less but spend more to held the economy :D:D

travi

Govt trickling benefits for using cashless transactions.
Get 0.75% discount on fuel purchase.
5% disc for Railway additional services.
Upto 10% for General insurance in PSU etc
:clap::clap::clap:

Govt trickling benefits for using cashless transactions.
Get 0.75% discount on fuel purchase.
5% disc for Railway additional services.
Upto 10% for General insurance in PSU etc
:clap::clap::clap:
Yeah. Booked a ticket on IRCTC today, paid Rs. 941 instead of the usual Rs. 981. Great.

But isn't all this adding to the cost of demonetization ? Read that the discount on fuel purchase will be a big burden. Wonder how it will affect the budget.

Wonder who will be the next FM of India.

travi

Yeah. Booked a ticket on IRCTC today, paid Rs. 941 instead of the usual Rs. 981. Great.

But isn't all this adding to the cost of demonetization ? Read that the discount on fuel purchase will be a big burden. Wonder how it will affect the budget.

Wonder who will be the next FM of India.
Incentivizing is the only method to promote cashless.

Tax collection will ultimately compensate for Tax evasion.
If taxes were paid/collected ethically, the burden of subsidy would not exist.

Currently, govt has some harsh taxes and then subsidizes many things.