General Trading Chat

HappyLife

Some super rich (in term of popularity) complaining about termite problem.
May be pest-controller (conjunction) become lazy or busy in Lounge or out of warning spray.

My 2 cent: we all have our own likes & dislikes but calling fellow member or member’s termite is not a cool act (cool icon doesn’t make a person cool after all I guess :D).

Ciao amico,

Any view about Italian Referendum outcome? How it can affect World markets?

Grazie
rip07
Good morning Bhai - bro - amico :D

first this in the morning with that question :eek::)
i million $ question ....

personally I think this voting it has been "pumped" specially to frighten us the "armageddon" will happen if we vote NO .....
IMO this is an internal voting on a referendum over our constitution.... the actual Govt like to change so there would be only "one man" in command of the nation (Mussolini tell us something!!!!)
The change in the constitution has been done (written) by less "clean" MPs (can say other worlds but I am sure you can guess)

any way to cut it short the YES is for us to be worse off (big finance + EU want to control us) the No is a stop to one man in command (danger of democracy) protesting vote against the EU politics etc...

see this for info ... google translated
https://www.forexinfo.it/Cambio-euro-dollaro-referendum-costituzionale-previsioni

Quick... Mahesh Shah, the declarant of 14000 crores, who was supposedly missing.. is on IBN 7 right now.

He says the total amount if 30000 crores.
He says that lots of politicians and big businessmen across India and abroad are involved.

The TV anchor claimed that Arun Jaitley is also watching the show right now.

He says ...He reveal the Names to IT.......Neta's will take care of IT Dept.
Yeah, he is playing it cute.

Let's watch Monday for the big falls in any particular scrips. Then we will know which "big businessmen" may have been involved :D

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Yeah, he is playing it cute.

Let's watch Monday for the big falls in any particular scrips. Then we will know which "big businessmen" may have been involved :D
Adani and Motabhai kya? :D