General Trading Chat

Something very interesting....

I was watching Porinju on CNBC-TV18. They were asking him about various stocks. At the same time time, they had the live chart of the stock on the screen.

The moment they mentioned the stock on TV, it would spike temporarily. You could see the second by second uptick on the live charts. Observed that for WOCKHARDT and KESORAM.
Yes, I have also noticed such thing earlier on such live tick charts on CNBC-TV18.

ap*

All the banks will be flush with funds after this exercise is over and this would require them to deploy these funds aggressively and that in turn may promote higher risk appetite on the part of the bankers... if not managed properly, chances of generating fresh NPAs would go up..but in % terms NPA may decline because of the denominator effect..
Also Sir odds of the new funds banks have gotten coming into the markets is very high. Funds need to be evenly distributed and good quality blue chips are a safe bet. A lot of people I know have deployed huge amounts of cash in MF's rececenly from cash kept at home to stagnant funds at bank accounts.

Where can we get data on mutual fund deposits ? Incase this is true for the larger picture we can expect a strong market for the next few months as these funds delploy their capital.

deba72

Also Sir odds of the new funds banks have gotten coming into the markets is very high. Funds need to be evenly distributed and good quality blue chips are a safe bet. A lot of people I know have deployed huge amounts of cash in MF's rececenly from cash kept at home to stagnant funds at bank accounts.

Where can we get data on mutual fund deposits ? Incase this is true for the larger picture we can expect a strong market for the next few months as these funds delploy their capital.
I think AUM data of all MFs are available online in many websites so you can track from there....

All the banks will be flush with funds after this exercise is over and this would require them to deploy these funds aggressively and that in turn may promote higher risk appetite on the part of the bankers... if not managed properly, chances of generating fresh NPAs would go up..but in % terms NPA may decline because of the denominator effect..

People will also be free to withdraw as much they want after December 30.