General Trading Chat

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Can someone please help me on this query:

Since government intention is to ban black money then why it is introducing 2000 ruppee note which will facilitate hoarding of black money in future?

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
Ya, thats a possibility. But if u read PM's speech, he told RBI has learnt from past experience and this time they will limit the number of high value currency notes. So expect 100/500 rs notes from atm rather than 2000.
But if they print 2000 rs notes in large quantities then definitely this exercise ll become waste.

Can someone please help me on this query:

Since government intention is to ban black money then why it is introducing 2000 ruppee note which will facilitate hoarding of black money in future?

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
Reason is-
1)To take out black money out of the lockers(or anywhere they have hidden it.May be under a toilet seat :D).
For exchange they have to anyway visit a Bank.
Imagine if any corrupt Govt Babu has made only 2Crores and this money is in his house(under a sleeping bed).May be his wife taking out 20000rs everyday for her parlor,kitty parties.
They now cant buy anything with 500/1000's banned demons.Ghar ka naukar bhi abhi 500X10 pagar nahi lega.He wants now 100X50 denoms :D
If this Babu deposits only 20L(out of those 2Crs),still he has to face a scrutiny from IT dept.

2)Counterfeit=Nakli Note
Imagine some one has only 1 Lakh nakli 500rs notes,it will be no use of it now.

Corruption wont stop in India.There are many corrupt and criminals even in BJP,but for now,out of 100,atleast 60% Chor will get affected which is more than enough to take care of Indian Economy.

Real estate will no longer remain as a preferred asset class...money may shift from real estate to equities and other financial assets due to Govt actions against blackmoney.

Smart_trade
Perhaps good time to pick up some real estate cheap. Indicates a boom 7-10 years on.

Perhaps good time to pick up some real estate cheap. Indicates a boom 7-10 years on.
Let real estate bulls (builders and dummy investors) feel the squeeze.....they should capitulate and then that will be a buying time...still far away .

ST