General Trading Chat

Clinton aunty has taken lead in polls so bulls trying to squeeze shorts... Now only the D-day will decide the winner. Me closing my short positions as I think the Clinton has it. Now waiting for today's ICICI results.

lemondew

Bears hardly had anything. 9 days Us down in a row and we barely went below 8500 If we go for elections above 8500.

What arguments the bears are left with. Valuations?

Bhaiyya Niftyaajkal... you are the first one to vamoose after your long time support 8500 was broken.... I did not spot you for two days.... :D
Bhai, I had (also have) some personal preoccupations, these days, so was not that active in TJ.

BTW, yes 8500 was a big number broken, but I do not play with supp res, so supp res do not mean anything to me.

Bears hardly had anything. 9 days Us down in a row and we barely went below 8500 If we go for elections above 8500.

What arguments the bears are left with. Valuations?

Bulls have all the things on their side. Like rosy earnings growth, GDP growth, fake NPA mess, plenty of liquidity despite the stopping of money printing press - then why did not they break 8900 for three months is not something to ponder and pause about?

Mind you if Trump win by miracle then all things (valuations and ground reality) will come into play. Lord save the 8000 then. :)