General Trading Chat

Maybe u missed his earlier posts. He z the youngest member in our forum, <25 years. Thats y he prefers using Sir.
But I think, age is not a consideration here in the forum.
We are traders here and may be some of us are virtual friends or admirers.
That why we use bhai, brother, bro or such words.

But using SIR as salutation, without knowing each other or his knowledge, is something I do not like.

Rish

Can the last min upmove be due to closing of shorts in this expiry or is it due to a proper change of trend. Can anyone give me some perspective on this.
Nifty 8700 call November you can check the low....crossed again....

Also...Bank Nifty ....reversed exactly at 2.45 p.m....check 19300 put option...you will the answer for the move......19400 call moved from 8.90 to 124....

No shorts....Nothing....100% price action...

Nifty 8700 call November you can check the low....crossed again....

Also...Bank Nifty ....reversed exactly at 2.45 p.m....check 19300 put option...you will the answer for the move......19400 call moved from 8.90 to 124....

No shorts....Nothing....100% price action...
Rish bro
could you please elaborate. What are you trying to convey. I couldnt get that

Rish

Rish bro
could you please elaborate. What are you trying to convey. I couldnt get that
Check 25th Low of 19300 Put.....

Today 19300 Put has moved in the Gap Down.....and not able to withstand....because Nifty 8551 previous week acted as support...this is first point.....

After Nifty reversed from 8551.....exactly at 2.49 candle 19300 put cuts the previous low 7.10 and 19400 call exactly from the same time moved from 8.90 to 124....

This is purely price action...with interpretation...No indicator would have given and no one can encashed today (I have taken...but....came out at 3.10)

Go and check...

I never follow indicators....

This is how it finally ended on expiry date for NF and BNF Option Contracts -

Thanks and regards

I suspect TechM CE @9.7 might turnout to be a multibagger atleast 3-5 times

CE450

Last edited: