General Trading Chat

Let see how I can explain it to you………
In my excel sheet in one column I have those symbol (scrip name) and in other column their respective level for the day.
Now link this excel sheet with the marketwatch excel sheet (provide by the broker).
After linking is done I will use my sheet as a scanner.
If any of those level get breach of any of the scrip then an alert pop up.
So can you help on this?

I think i can. send me pm

Fii were net sellers even today to the tune of 469 crore. Seems like the markets are being kept up only by diis over the past 10 days. Hope both of them are on one direction or the other together soon.

On the other hand niftyaajkal sir I'm longing for a bearish post by you :)
IMO
Market is likely to take a bullish view and only after that it will/may go for a fall. Only question is, bullish when, for which I have no answer. Charts of NF and BNF are bullish in my view, (and I may be wrong in my view) unless breach some important level, (those levels, I may be in a position to post tomorrow or after Tuesday)

About my bearish view, I think I have already replied in post 46290 :)

Bhai, please avoid using SIR with my ID, achchha nahi lagta hai !!

vijkris

Learner and Follower
IMO
Market is likely to take a bullish view and only after that it will/may go for a fall. Only question is, bullish when, for which I have no answer. Charts of NF and BNF are bullish in my view, (and I may be wrong in my view) unless breach some important level, (those levels, I may be in a position to post tomorrow or after Tuesday)

About my bearish view, I think I have already replied in post 46290 :)

Bhai, please avoid using SIR with my ID, achchha nahi lagta hai !!
Maybe u missed his earlier posts. He z the youngest member in our forum, <25 years. Thats y he prefers using Sir.

I think it’s a forum so Why Pm.
If you can then say it overhear how to do it.
It will be helpful for other also.
Excuse me Happy life. I am aware its a forum. But this thread is a general trading chat room. Here to seach for every post is a tedious job. that is why i asked you to send a pm so that i could understand your requirement better and give you the solution quickly. If you are not interested to pm, no problem. atleast start a new thread so that even if you get a solution others will be able to get the benefit. No one will benefit if we discuss it here except you.

Send me both excel files

Can any one tell me if there is any website where we can download IEOD data for STOCK option contracts. I wanted to download for this month contracts.
Please help