General Trading Chat

Yo Janet babe well done :cool: . Now can anyone explain to me why the Dow is up? :D Or is it planning to sink in the second half!

Bond yields are also up btw.

Mkt has gone up b'cos Janet aunty has not used hike in "near term", only said case for it has strengthened!! Wah! Wah! Wah!

So if she hikes in September and in December then what justification will they give?

Sent the Nifty to 10k, Dow to 25K! Damn the data and figures.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Thread opened for constructive discussions....all irrelevant posts deleted.

ST
ST sir, I was going through SIP plans of just one company, birla sun life, and the list is huge, getting confused, don't know which one to invest in?

ST sir, I was going through SIP plans of just one company, birla sun life, and the list is huge, getting confused, don't know which one to invest in?
I am investing in Birla Sunlife Top 100 fund growth and Birla Sunlife Long Term Advantage Fund growth.

ST

Dow Jones in negative. Spike was to scare bears and squeeze shorts. Bulls misreading her statement. Fed can still hike in September!

XRAY27

@XRay,

Please write a few lines about todays NF from MP point of view at EOD if the time permits.

ST
Da !!!

Va area for today is !!! 8740 and 8666 with 8720 POC and NF opened below VAL ,but first 30 min was bullish candle Once the break of this makes failed auction setup valid...( in simple term Open above previous close with in 30 mins it was ended as strong bullish candle and next candle just broke the low of that...our failed auction setup activated)

simple terms failure of gaps , above or below va amounts to failed auction setup in maximum number of cases..

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I am investing in Birla Sunlife Top 100 fund growth and Birla Sunlife Long Term Advantage Fund growth.

ST
ST sir, I am posting a chart of Reliance infra with markings, is it a "failed failure" or I am missing something.