General Trading Chat

I doubt this sort of venture will be a successful one.
Yeah. like i said. Zerodha offers you subscription to watch live trades of good traders. But my capital is very small. Can't afford to subscribe now. Maybe 1-2 months later.

But why would anyone suggest you a bad trade. If I do suggest that, you lose, I don't gain anything. If you gain, you further help me with good trades.

I'm not forcing you or anything, just saying. But no problem anyway.

:) Peace

deba72

Yeah. like i said. Zerodha offers you subscription to watch live trades of good traders. But my capital is very small. Can't afford to subscribe now. Maybe 1-2 months later.

But why would anyone suggest you a bad trade. If I do suggest that, you lose, I don't gain anything. If you gain, you further help me with good trades.

I'm not forcing you or anything, just saying. But no problem anyway.

:) Peace
I think they charge Rs.500/- per month if you follow one star trader and its completely affordable.

I think they charge Rs.500/- per month if you follow one star trader and its completely affordable.
yeah 2500 for 5 months. thanks for mentioning deba. But 2500 for a onetime fee is a bit too much for me.

I have 12k in trading account, so barely able to buy one lot of Nifty.
But niftygupshup, this is also a good option you wanna look into.

Coz dunno about you, but I am still learning, though on a steep curve, but these guys are veterans. Might wanna give 'em a chance :)

But offer stands. When I/we are confident enough, we'll form a group, discuss possible trades, and end decision with individual, whether he gonna go with it or not.

Only one piece of friendly advice.. with 12k , trading in one lot of Nifty means you are over-leveraged. And this may take a toll on your trading performance.

Best of luck !
Yeah. I play it safe. Enter after confirmation established, exit early with 500-600 profit only.

God willing, 12k will soon turn to 120k and and then he will not be over-leveraged and will be able to afford Zerodha stars :thumb:
Haha thanks man. You know I was never scared of trading. And that was a mistake I should not have made.

I should have started with paper trades, but financial problems, home loans had me take up this.
But I lost a lot in the first few months. Then studied lots, and still studying. I have to work during the Night, 3PM - 12 AM, so need to leave early for office. So miss out on some last minute trades.

Then wake up early next morning to do some analysis, I lost 7 Kgs in last few months XD . Busy 9AM - 1PM. Taking a toll on my health.

But I made 470 today. So maybe I'll call it quits for today. Or do 1 more trade.

Peace out :)

Hi,

I have a few doubts,

1. Can I hold multiple DEMAT accounts.

2. If I open a DEMAT account with broker A and buy some shares delivery, can I move my shares from broker A DEMAT to a new DEMAT account with different broker.

3. Should I declare equity and futures trade revenues in my yearly tax returns.

4. what is ex-dividend date?