General Trading Chat

blackberry

All central govt offices closed tomorrow.NSE is mahaan.....confused exchanges...why they declared holiday in advance.It should be mentioned as according to declaration of Govt

All central govt offices closed tomorrow.NSE is mahaan.....confused exchanges...why they declared holiday in advance.It should be mentioned as according to declaration of Govt
NSE cannot go on changing the holiday dates because Settlement No and pay in /payout dates have to be informed in advance for people to plan their finances.

Smart_trade

vijkris

Learner and Follower
telangana govt. declared 2days - today and tomo as holiday. :lol:

TradeOptions

recently i am building short, yesterday- 4stock i sell RCOM,RPOWER,RELIANCE,CAIRN,- i sell them though they have up tendency-
my problem i cant play long/short. Yes one's psychology is most imp .
my reasoning on short- market showing exhausion as per my study.
global scenario weak.
last sudden fall -shown strong sucking volume in that price zone,so its distribution now.
no new trigger,- gst is already discounted in price.
-ive momentum start, i may not get a chance,so i initiated yesterday 50lot nifty short- with 8200 initial target.
personally i think INDIAN STORY IS INTACT,BANK-CEMENT/STEEL-POWER means things r ok. but american $ is going to be strong & a good amount of money shall go back to america,forex suggests that ,as well crude up showing its ugly head.
only GST pass ,should be fulfill my time target.
oilman ji, I would like to share my views about your post, although my views could be wrong.

The reasons that you mentioned for the weakness that you expect "and you created the nifty short position based on these reasons" were all present after 24 june event as well. But still, in-spite of all the negative factors the markets have surged up so much, confusing most of the market participants.

In my opinion this is totally a LIQUIDITY DRIVEN RALLY. There is ample money available in the system, which is willing to bet on the upside, therefor that sucked in all the supply which was available at the brexit crash levels, and kept on buying more and more, thereby taking the whole market up.

I do not know what is the real source for so much liquidity currently. Maybe this big money was sitting on the sidelines, waiting for a good opportunity and the brexit crash provided that opportunity, so this big money jumped in to grab it.

Going forward, it will all depend on what kind of more such liquidity is available in the market. If their buying appetite has been satisfied, or if they are hungry for more "and have enough cash available in their pockets".

Thanks and regards

princy01

oilman ji, I would like to share my views about your post, although my views could be wrong.

The reasons that you mentioned for the weakness that you expect "and you created the nifty short position based on these reasons" were all present after 24 june event as well. But still, in-spite of all the negative factors the markets have surged up so much, confusing most of the market participants.

In my opinion this is totally a LIQUIDITY DRIVEN RALLY. There is ample money available in the system, which is willing to bet on the upside, therefor that sucked in all the supply which was available at the brexit crash levels, and kept on buying more and more, thereby taking the whole market up.

I do not know what is the real source for so much liquidity currently. Maybe this big money was sitting on the sidelines, waiting for a good opportunity and the brexit crash provided that opportunity, so this big money jumped in to grab it.

Going forward, it will all depend on what kind of more such liquidity is available in the market. If their buying appetite has been satisfied, or if they are hungry for more "and have enough cash available in their pockets".

Thanks and regards
My question to you is how do you know about this ample money? Do you see it ample money's bank accounts?

Market rally or decline don't need ample money, just more money than the other side is enough,

The reason for people being confused in market is because they follow wrong indicators wanting to be exact in the market to find bottom and tops, just follow the trend, nothing else is more important than correct indicators. Price action is correct indicator.

Everything is fudged price and price action is mostly not

You wrote such a long post saying if and buts......... How does that help you with making money? Your primary motive in the markets................ Take your pick you want to be a predictor of the markets or want to make money?