General Trading Chat

Market if it can go up 400 points in 4 days, it can as well go up 400 points more in next 4 days...so saying that market has gone 400 points, and it has to go sideways is prediction.....but having observed that it is not going up any more and forming a range is trading on facts and data.So you are trading on facts.

Smart_trade
Sirji you have been the best indicator since the market broke out at 7000.If somebody had simply understood your kind guidance and expertise he would have made a humongous amt of money.I have one question you may answer after market hours if busy.Is a VWAP is forming.I think WAP is around 8270 and NF is steadily moving up.Am I correct

Sirji you have been the best indicator since the market broke out at 7000.If somebody had simply understood your kind guidance and expertise he would have made a humongous amt of money.I have one question you may answer after market hours if busy.Is a VWAP is forming.I think WAP is around 8270 and NF is steadily moving up.Am I correct
We are in an uptrend and we have to buy the dips as long as the uptrend is intact. Market gave many such opportunities of buying /adding...one such opportunity was yesterday. Many others also must have taken long positions so I have done nothing special...just trading as per the trend.

There is a large gap in price and VWAP...so if at 2:45-2:50 if the gap remains , we may have VWAP covering move today...but 2:00 is too early to predict....another 40-45 min and we will know.

Smart_trade

deba72

Not that ST requires anyone's certificate, but still I must write what I feel. Though I have registered in TJ long back but I only started actively following it recently. What I find is that not only he is a super trader but much more than that he is an excellent human being, ever willing to help and guide others. In today's world it is hard to find such qualities.

Not that ST requires anyone's certificate, but still I must write what I feel. Though I have registered in TJ long back but I only started actively following it recently. What I find is that not only he is a super trader but much more than that he is an excellent human being, ever willing to help and guide others. In today's world it is hard to find such qualities.
i agree atleast following him I am learning what trend following means and lot of cowwebs that were in my mind are being cleared slowly.But above all he is a great teacher and even better large hearted human being,Sincere feelings no flattery here

Na re bhai na.....I still make wrong trades, make trading mistakes so nothing like supertrader. Let me be firmly grounded with my feet on the ground...but following good trading principles definately makes one a profitable trader ...consistantly profitable...weeks after weeks...month after months. Any one can achieve it with hard work,mind control and few years of screen experience....

Let me be a trader one amongst all of you here...:)

Smart_trade