General Trading Chat

vijkris

Learner and Follower
How much do they charge for futures?
1600 for fno, 2000 for mcx.(any 5 symbols only :annoyed:) for zerodha clients they will reduce few hundreds. have to enquire.
for fno I suggest neotrade, 600 pm,any 30 symbols, I think.
no mcx though.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
1600 for fno, 2000 for mcx.(any 5 symbols only :annoyed:) for zerodha clients they will reduce few hundreds. have to enquire.
for fno I suggest neotrade, 600 pm,any 30 symbols, I think.
no mcx though.
In neotrade There is an annual plan with free additional license, can share that.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
In neotrade There is an annual plan with free additional license, can share that.
1st I want to be profitable with eq. nf is a dream as of now . :lol:
I m sure Zt will solve the prob. hoping for the best.

pareshR

NSE’s move to upwardly revise market lot sizes of 103 stocks to pinch the pocket

Get ready to cough up more money to trade in the derivatives segment. The NSE has revised the market lot size of 103 stocks upwards. The revision will take effect from July contracts.

The lot size of Unitech will rise to 99,000 from the current 77,000; Jaiprakash Associates’ lot size will zoom to 68,000 from 48,000.

Besides, the market lot sizes of six indices — Nifty Bank, Nifty IT, Nifty Infrastructure, Nifty PSE, Nifty Midcap 50 and FTSE 100 — have also been revised upwards. While the market lot size of Nifty Bank and Nifty IT have been increased to 40 (from 30) and 50 (from 45) respectively, those of Nifty PSE and Nifty Midcap have been revised to 200 from 150. However, Nifty 50 will continue to have the same lot size of 75.

“Contracts with maturity of May and June would continue to have the existing market lot sizes. All subsequent contracts (i.e. July 2016 expiry and beyond) will have revised market lot size,” NSE said.

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com...-lot-size-to-jump-to-99000/article8423453.ece

amitrandive

XRAY27

Forex factory got pdf of jasan perl demark indicators which is the finest book

Just type "DeMark Indicators - Forex Factory" in google ;)

Last edited: