General Trading Chat

amandeep86

Manoj and Amit Bro,

I found waiting for the congestion/ledges on 3/5 Tf and waiting for it to break with entry on pullback to EMA gives best entries with huge rewards .This also reduces trades as we dont jump on every Pullback or move .

Please share ur experiences on trading Congestion /ledges /Tight ranges intraday ??

Lo ji gayi 7500 ki support tel lene --- aab dekhee 7300 support kya karti hai

Good day for shorts -- but I took my shorts off yesterday --- Peaceful sleep is priceless..

These kind of levels -- whether it will go down more or not from 7500 levels -- gut feeling said yes, but dimaag said "Olx - bech de" aur shanti se soo - tu 4th pass bhi nahi hai trading ka - yeh phd walo ki puzzle hai

Manoj and Amit Bro,

I found waiting for the congestion/ledges on 3/5 Tf and waiting for it to break with entry on pullback to EMA gives best entries with huge rewards .This also reduces trades as we dont jump on every Pullback or move .

Please share ur experiences on trading Congestion /ledges /Tight ranges intraday ??
bhai please explan all these lingo with chart of today if possible

Someone big still expects market to have huge fall from these levels in Jan series -- Saw orders - single orders - of 6000 + lots for 7700 PE Jan Series consistently @ 287 levels just now - getting filled and filled and adding more and more such orders

amitrandive

Manoj and Amit Bro,

Amandeep

I have already posted several charts before and will continue posting.
I trade on a 5 min time frame , I use 20 EMA amd support and resistances .
Yesterday high , yesterday low.2 day's previous high and low are the main levels I use.

I also mark important levels on Daily and Weekly time frame for trading.I have shared this in my thread.

amandeep86

Amandeep

I have already posted several charts before and will continue posting.
I trade on a 5 min time frame , I use 20 EMA amd support and resistances .
Yesterday high , yesterday low.2 day's previous high and low are the main levels I use.

I also mark important levels on Daily and Weekly time frame for trading.I have shared this in my thread.
Bro

Whats ur experience of trading Congestions other then support and resistance.