General Trading Chat

SGX Nifty 8567..I was trying to sell my NF Dec series long at 8552 in the end of trading session but could not sell and Singapore traders buying at 8567 ...:D Apne desh me apni kadar nahi hoti yehi such hai.. ;):D Just joking...

Smart_trade

stock72

my case is bit different ... when logged in at the last 30 minutes with a planning to buy some long positions, the mandatory password change notification appears -- and while changing the PW got some error like trading password is same as old passwords etc and meshed up. further tensed ( as expiry--- market is also moving here and there in the last minutes ) and eventually account got locked and Market closed :mad::mad:

SGX Nifty 8567..I was trying to sell my NF Dec series long at 8552 in the end of trading session but could not sell and Singapore traders buying at 8567 ...:D Apne desh me apni kadar nahi hoti yehi such hai.. ;):D Just joking...

Smart_trade

my case is bit different ... when logged in at the last 30 minutes with a planning to buy some long positions, the mandatory password change notification appears -- and while changing the PW got some error like trading password is same as old passwords etc and meshed up. further tensed ( as expiry--- market is also moving here and there in the last minutes ) and eventually account got locked and Market closed :mad::mad:
Arey...you should have contacted me...I would have given from my stock...now let us see...your luck Vs my luck let us see what rates we get at tomorrows opening....it could be anybody's game..:)

ST

A trader friend who is a permanant bear and we used to trade togather few years ago...he short sold Nifty Futures and market was not moving...not even 5 points down and we heard a news on TV that some Chinese Index was down some few hundred points...his reaction was yar mere talent ki apne desh me kadr nahi hai ,look how much my talent would have got appreciated in China ....:D

ST