General Trading Chat

manojborle

Have you ever try TrueData ?

Go for it, it's really reliable and cost effective thn GFDL...
I am using truedata. Initially I found it good but recently it is having problems.
I cant afford to have such issues so I will be changing to GDFL once I finish my subscription.

XRAY27

Weekly chart of Nifty shows Descending broadening pattern

Pattern interpretation

Updation

MAX OI @ 7500 PE and 8500CE

pareshR

these GFDL guys charge extra for IEOD ? thats insane

do we really need those files at eod?
regarding " Data service best ".. that i know :D

any other similar then let know
This fellow is useless...gone through his demo !!!!
well ,they GFDL are not charging for that sending to Email after market if at all you want you can use it ..or else leave it..

neo trade fellow data software making the system to stall/hang many times
TrueData has its own problems (this week many problems). Perhaps you are not aware of it or will show ignorance about it. Though no doubt TD is cost effective than GFDL.
Avoid this guy I bet he is from truedata only

I have seen tens of his posts supporting truedata....... Truedata, truedata, truedata, truedata
I have used Neo, GFDL, esignal, truedata all of them. True data i found better than GFDL and Neo
I am using truedata. Initially I found it good but recently it is having problems.
I cant afford to have such issues so I will be changing to GDFL once I finish my subscription.
Yes, GFDL price little high, tried 4-5 data providers including private.
at present GFDL better till today, live data are direct related to our money, system/method etc, if data not proper then
babaji ka thullu

Blackhole

wells whats the difference between the data we get in now /odin/nse nest trader or from gdfl or any 3rd party?

i am using from nest... i t seems ok to me. :)

Dear, on one hand you are saying, you cant afford such issues and on other hand saying, you will change once you finish with your subscription.
What would be the value of data balance, 500 ka 1000 ka. Arent you waiting for some big loss because of their data problem. If you want to change, change immediately, do not look for those 500/1000.