General Trading Chat

lemondew

Very nice starting point for doing intraday. So when anticipating trend I ll surely try this... Bazaartrend gives 5 min intraday charts so need to configure amibroker as well.....
1)This method was shared not as a complete trading system but as a low risk entry method if because of some reason we miss an ideal entry points...we get multiple entries to get into the trend.

2) How much it gives depends on how you trade them, whether you add, whether you hold till the end, whether you re-enter etc. It also is a function of how big is the price move.

3) Daytrading and swing trading are two different modes, both having their own advantages and disadvantages...we cannot compare the two...it is like comparing apples and oranges.

4) In both daytrading as well as in swing trading we need entries and add points with small,controlled and predefined risk, dont we ?

5) This entry method works well on 5 min as well as 30 and 60 min charts ( for swing) . The precondition is it should trend strongly in the chosen timeframe and then it gives low risk entries....so follow whatever method but if you want a good entry in the trend move or an add point , this method should be of help.

Use it along with the method we use for trading and we have a great combination.

Smart_trade

lemondew

The spot values I used was
Enter at 8433 spot SL 8425. Though low was 8427 I put 8425. Corresponding futures buy 8475. exited at 8488. I was trailing....
Chalo bhai 500 rupees St ne dila di... :D

Thanks ST da
But wont we take into consideration the 1st 5 min bar for this purpose, I mean only crossing of that bar.
You can wait for first bar high to be cleared...but your entry is delayed to that extent..but what you say is not wrong.

ST