General Trading Chat

Thats a very good score today man. Well done bro!. happy for you. Make sure you stack that money somewhere nice.!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Idea was given in the morning chat by accident.

hit 1 lakh profit today in 7900 PE :thumb::clap:
Good one, very good one !!!!!!
bas us bla bla man ke dhyan rakhna, bla bla karega.
Kyonki kisi ka bhi profit dekh kar uska dimaag kharab ho jata hai, jaisa mera 300K ka profit padh ker uska hua tha. :lol: :lol:

Going on a long vacation from 25th Sept to 5th Oct as I go every year ( 1 long holiday and 2-3 short vacations in a year) ....so I will not be logging in TJ during those 10 days. So dont have imaginative ideas if you all dont see me for 10 days in TJ.....:D

Smart_trade

Good one, very good one !!!!!!
bas us bla bla man ke dhyan rakhna, bla bla karega.
Kyonki kisi ka bhi profit dekh kar uska dimaag kharab ho jata hai, jaisa mera 300K ka profit padh ker uska hua tha. :lol: :lol:
4'500 USD you talk about. HOO. You not even can pay your bills over here with that lumpy sum. But it is not about that, it is the way you post and present your self here in the forum since years and this even with your old avatars. That is the point and you never learned that.

Going on a long vacation from 25th Sept to 5th Oct as I go every year ( 1 long holiday and 2-3 short vacations in a year) ....so I will not be logging in TJ during those 10 days. So dont have imaginative ideas if you all dont see me for 10 days in TJ.....:D

Smart_trade
Have a nice holiday ST.

By the way: Back ground team there as usual I guess?