General Trading Chat

Dax Devil

@ dax devil sir,
Why not u show ur trade on chart ...insist of comments .....it will good to explain u ....and it will good to learn few beginner like me ....and good to learn rest of member s

Thank u
First, friend, drop this word 'sir'. Second, my charts are no different than yours, so what's the point in cluttering up the space. Besides, I only use them as historical reference for S and R, that's all. Truth be told, I trade mainly by anticipating how the live PA would be behaving - all on the basis of correlating many things, like remembering where the price was, what is it doing now, the global markets moves, volume, open interest etc.
All information, all live.

Dax Devil

The hourly chart shows a different picture w.r.t. RSI and MACD.

Please share your views.
I never use any indicators, so it would be inappropriate to comment on them. However, there is no mystry in your posted chart. As you can see in your hourly chart yourself that how the bulls are trying hard to save the minor pivot around 8400. So you have to wait to see whether they win or not. Then trade accordingly. Simple.

The hourly chart shows a different picture w.r.t. RSI and MACD.

Please share your views.
There could be a bearish divergence on the RSI, but too early to tell. Anyway, with 375 min per session, I am not inclined to read any charts above 15 min TF.

Rahul, to upload the charts/images, upload them first on an external website and then paste the link here. Click on the link in my signature for instructions about the same.