General Trading Chat

Susheel Kedia was on TV...he is an Eliott wave analyst.He gave some interesting forecasts....members may find its transcript on CNBC site. These farecasts one has to take with a pinch ( or may be jar) of salt.

Smart_trade
Elliott wave is very very , very very complicated , we shouldn't give it any ears

he talks too much and it doesnt work most of the time :lol:

What I am always unable to understand is, why these analyst always talk of 6 months, 1 year, 2 year or so. Why not they talk for today and tomorrow.
They do...Sudarshan Sukhani was saying buy nifty for last 3 days every day.He said buy yesterday and on Friday too.

Smart_trade

Traders will do well if they follow Sukhani which is free on TV rather than spending money on useless tipster sites. Follow only if it agrees with your own analysis.

Smart_trade
They do...Sudarshan Sukhani was saying buy nifty for last 3 days every day.He said buy yesterday and on Friday too.

Smart_trade
Thanks. Perhaps I do not listen to them frequently on TV or may not be following them on websites.

Thanks. Perhaps I do not listen to them frequently on TV or may not be following them on websites.
I have been listening to Sukhani on CNBC ( I am not his subscriber or a newsletter client) for last 18-20 months....he is one of the best on Nifty and Bank Nifty.In last 6 months he has made big profits....he has been wrong and has hit his stoploss mentioned 2-3 times...but in real trading who does not go wrong once in a while ?Every trader hits some bad trades.

In downmove he asked to go short....below 8000 he covered short and said no trade now....from 8200 he is saying buy....I find that it is a good success rate.

Smart_trade