General Trading Chat

where can I study this method please
There is a thread on Thomas Demark Sequential in our forum...plus 3-4 books...but this method is useful for long term..not for daytrading or short term trading.

ST

I have deleted some 13-14 posts ...let there be no ruckus in this thread...also a small piece of advice to people who are unwilling to share but claim that they have some great systems....please keep these systems with yourself and trade and make money on them. Write down your trades in the note book and review them yourself periodically....but not here.

Some hints to the people making allegations and fighting....fight at your own risk...I see definite signs of some heads rolling but dont force us to take unpleasant steps...so far the matters have not gone beyond limits but if they go, we will detete these IDs without any further discussions...

Smart_trade

brother i said i have just started trading before 15-20 days.. and sorry for mentioned scripts ... i will not say anything about shares from now... system is not working fully .. i have booked loss of 1 lac today. the system was working fine for few days.. but today its totally wrong.

manishchan

brother i said i have just started trading before 15-20 days.. and sorry for mentioned scripts ... i will not say anything about shares from now... system is not working fully .. i have booked loss of 1 lac today. the system was working fine for few days.. but today its totally wrong.
btw.. I'm unable to find your 2-3 lacs every month thread.. wehre is it.. :D :lol:

Huh...Rs 1 Lac lost today in a single day ?? If you are new to trading trade with strict stoplosses...dont believe any system bliendly.Which system you lost your money on ?? Did you backtest it ?

Smart_trade