General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayawati has finally declared her candidature for PM post. ( Anyway it will be horrible for INDIA ,if she will be PM ).She hinted it long back indirectly hinted when she said " Will not form a alliance ,if CONGRESS is a part of it".
Has she ? She has only declared that she won't contest the polls this time.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mayawati-says-she-will-not-contest-lok-sabha-elections-2010271

Mayawati Says She Will Not Contest Lok Sabha Elections

Anyway, isn't BSP supporting the Congress in MP ? It seems that BSP + SP is positioning itself to support the BJP if needed.

columbus

Has she ? She has only declared that she won't contest the polls this time.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/mayawati-says-she-will-not-contest-lok-sabha-elections-2010271

Mayawati Says She Will Not Contest Lok Sabha Elections

Anyway, isn't BSP supporting the Congress in MP ? It seems that BSP + SP is positioning itself to support the BJP if needed.
It seems SENTIMENT played a vital role in her decision. When she was elected as CM of UP long ago ,she was not a member of any House. Similarly she said " I will become PM if I am not a member of Parliament." That the reason why she declared earlier "I will not contest elections"

manny.here

The way they handled supreme court, CBI RBI etc etc..

Even there was intervention by congress period too but not this much done by bjp..

Even laymen can understand their involvement on those independent org
As far as I understand all govt employees in high posts are selected by political parties depending on their inclineness to govt. This includes CBI, planning authority, Raw , Supreme Court, Election commission etc..

When BJP came into power it has all the govt posts dedicated to Congress referrals. And the problem started from there. Though no interest in politics or I do not track them , but still I can say SC started giving judgements and comments on all the topics publicly which did not happen earlier. This I know coz there are some people in judicial system from my family.

ocil

I am working with big legal service providing firm. 70% in the judiciary are loyal to the old party. even in the CBI /media. We even know on which case go to particular court for congi to get the bail. 18 time for PC.

The way they handled supreme court, CBI RBI etc etc..

Even there was intervention by congress period too but not this much done by bjp..

Even laymen can understand their involvement on those independent org

I am working with big legal service providing firm. 70% in the judiciary are loyal to the old party. even in the CBI /media. We even know on which case go to particular court for congi to get the bail. 18 time for PC.
ocil brother, as far as I know, it is not possible for any one to pick and choose the court/judge to whom your case should go ! There is some automatic system in place through which your case could go to any judge and you cannot fix it in advance.

If this is not the case, then please provide the true picture in this regards, as you are practically dealing with this field, whereas I just have the bookish knowledge only.

Thanks and best regards

monkeybusiness

ocil brother, as far as I know, it is not possible for any one to pick and choose the court/judge to whom your case should go ! There is some automatic system in place through which your case could go to any judge and you cannot fix it in advance.

If this is not the case, then please provide the true picture in this regards, as you are practically dealing with this field, whereas I just have the bookish knowledge only.

Thanks and best regards
Few bucks and your case for hearing will come at time and judge of your choice, personal experience in mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.