General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

Alikes of DMK, TMC, SP+BSP , YSR, etc will hold key to decide next government formation in the centre...mostly are against BJP now..but we may be surprised to see all these parties support NDA including DMK+SP, YSR...

i personally against Congress in centre, DMK in state but i dont know whom to support as i lost faith in BJP

Alikes of DMK, TMC, SP+BSP , YSR, etc will hold key to decide next government formation in the centre...mostly are against BJP now..but we may be surprised to see all these parties support NDA including DMK+SP, YSR...

i personally against Congress in centre, DMK in state but i dont know whom to support as i lost faith in BJP
Pretty much my thoughts.

would'nt that be as good as not voting.. and if you're not voting someone else's vote counts more.. isnt it
NOTA votes are important too because it shows that there are people who are not happy with what's on offer, & there's a market for someone to court those votes by offering better policies & candidates. If NOTA voters didn't vote then nobody will care about them, so there's nothing wrong with them making their voices heard.

Just as an example, looking back a decade ago, most people were paying exorbitant brokerages & being offered useless trading-software, so many traders weren't happy with the options available to them at that time, & they used Traderji & other similar platforms to voice their grudges, which has, over time, brought the trading-costs down & caused brokers to develop better software in an effort to court the dissatisfied traders.

columbus

Mayawati has finally declared her candidature for PM post. ( Anyway it will be horrible for INDIA ,if she will be PM ).She hinted it long back indirectly hinted when she said " Will not form a alliance ,if CONGRESS is a part of it".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.