Suppose General Election will be on 31st Dec

Who will you vote for if general election will be on 31st Dec'16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi,
friends,fellows and countrymen lots of debate argument is going for and against modi. bhakts, non bhakts and rest (if left out) let assume that there will be general election on 31st dec and only two candidates are there. one for sure Modi and second is opposition (includes cong,aap, etc etc).

kindly participate in this poll and give your vote to any one of them till 31ts dec results will be there on 1st jan'17.

de- mo-cracy(zy) main majority hi sahi hai let see whom majority votes.

Where is your vote ? And no option for NOTA ??

I would go for NOTA at this stage.
hi,
friends,fellows and countrymen lots of debate argument is going for and against modi. bhakts, non bhakts and rest (if left out) let assume that there will be general election on 31st dec and only two candidates are there. one for sure Modi and second is opposition (includes cong,aap, etc etc).

kindly participate in this poll and give your vote to any one of them till 31ts dec results will be there on 1st jan'17.

de- mo-cracy(zy) main majority hi sahi hai let see whom majority votes.

its just to know either you support modi at this stage or you oppose him if GE will be there. my vote will vote i am thinking the whom should i vote :lol:
Well this is the real issue isn't it.....
u r either with me or against me.... u can't be neutral
u r either with modi or opposition (anti - national) tht is called....

Or maybe frame the question in a diff way !!!

Well this is the real issue isn't it.....
u r either with me or against me.... u can't be neutral
u r either with modi or opposition (anti - national) tht is called....

Or maybe frame the question in a diff way !!!
:lol: cant resist the urge to comment. Q is right your perception is wrong. cant help there. opposition does not mean anti national oppo means you dont accept the other thing.

btw my personal opinion is that we as nation are very good at being neutral.