Today was a really bad day. Made many many mistakes:
1. In range bound market, I often become desperate and switch to lower TF thinking that must be trending. So switched to 1 & 3 min TF and got butchered.
2. Suddenly came across a post describing NEW SYSTEM and foolishly took few trades and again got whiped very badly.
3. Trying to create opportunity when nothing exits is another great way to disaster.
1. Dont panic and change TF to create artificial opportunities.
2. Wait for your system to give you signal, trading is all about patience.
3. Dont run after newer and newer systems in un-ending search for Holy Grail.
4. Use appropriate indicators for trending and range-bound market or safe is to avoid trading on such days.
VJAY, I missed your comments. You are one of the roll model here for the consistancy in posting the charts in much admired RGST thread. For few days I missed charts there, so thought of adding to that collection, trying to carry forward the mantle .....