Gaur_Krishna's Diary - Daily NF Intraday Charts

Gaur_Krishna

Today was a really bad day. Made many many mistakes:
1. In range bound market, I often become desperate and switch to lower TF thinking that must be trending. So switched to 1 & 3 min TF and got butchered. :(
2. Suddenly came across a post describing NEW SYSTEM and foolishly took few trades and again got whiped very badly. :(
3. Trying to create opportunity when nothing exits is another great way to disaster. :(

Lessons:
1. Dont panic and change TF to create artificial opportunities.
2. Wait for your system to give you signal, trading is all about patience.
3. Dont run after newer and newer systems in un-ending search for Holy Grail.
4. Use appropriate indicators for trending and range-bound market or safe is to avoid trading on such :eek: days.

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

VJAY

Last edited:

Gaur_Krishna

VJAY, I missed your comments. You are one of the roll model here for the consistancy in posting the charts in much admired RGST thread. For few days I missed charts there, so thought of adding to that collection, trying to carry forward the mantle .....

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Hi Friends,
Greetings from Gaur_Krishna

Starting a new thread for NF Intraday charts only for archieves purposes. No discussions on system or MM or anything....

Only charts for future reference

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
If you don't want any discussions then, you can start this thread in this section . . .

http://www.traderji.com/members-discussion-forums/

Only the thread owner can post. No one else is allowed to post there . . .

Best Wishes for your Disciplined Journey :thumb:

:) Happy

Hi Friends,
Greetings from Gaur_Krishna

Starting a new thread for NF Intraday charts only for archieves purposes. No discussions on system or MM or anything....

Only charts for future reference

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna
Great initiative Gaur_Krishna....look forward to some great posts here.

Smart_trade

Gaur_Krishna

Thank you Happy Sing - Sing is King!
:thumb:

I asked our dear moderator to shift the thread to this section and he did it SWIFTLY! As usual... Thanks ST da!

I like this one thing in him (and many more): He is very SWIFT in his actions! He will enter a trade and will not keep waiting if goes against. Ruthless to cut losses...

My journey :

Getting entries clean but facing problems with Exit! Again its a matter of PATIENCE, Discipline to follow method and Consistancy to take on every trade..

Learning from PROs...

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna