Futures - Pure Price and volume based trading

A similar study had been done extensively by karthinkmarar in traderji itself.
BB, I couldn't find the above user. Can you check the user id or better, post a link to the thread that you found so impressive. Thanks in advance.
I've a query? IIFL TT has charts too? Are they worthless or they can be used as well with same settings?
I saw the TTadvance of India Infoline. I had a cursory look at it, but it seems very impressive.

Bigbear

Bigbear

EDUCOMP now at 275. No sell call given by markets yet. Moved SL to 265! cheers!

Bigbear

EDUCOMP SL hit at 165 today.. 3.5% profit. But sell call for long term not yet given .. It touched 165 and went back up.

Bigbear

Bajajhind Positional BUY call at CMP of 37.85.
SL for Intraday is 37.50
SL for short term [ 1-2 weeks] is 36.50

Targets - T1 - 40 --- T2 42 --- T3 45Rs
Lets see how my analysis works out.

Elders i would like to know your views.

Update EDUCOMP - SL is hit, Will update as soon as big support comes. Till then Educomp is weak. break of 250 , we can see very low levels.

Bigbear

I think i know why VSA is not working as it should.

It is because i am not trading in the direction of the overall trend. odds of success are low, even though VSA is extremely powerful.

I am not able trading any future stock because everyday trend is changing .. [ Atleast till now :p]

And one more thing i have learned,

Dont try to catch tops and bottoms.. It is not worth the time and effort. you will miss out many other moves in doing so..
I was doing opposite because it did not make sense till yesterday.

Bigbear

Bajajhind after huge accumulation has started goin up again today. But no buy because overall market view is not up in next few trading sessions.

Lets see if Bajajhind is a stronger stock .

Bigbear

I did not trade in nifty today because opportunity ceased due to gap up.

But i was trading in STK.

My trade in WIPRO

Bigbear

Another similar trade jubliant food