Futures - Pure Price and volume based trading

Bigbear

Note : I am a very realistic guy . I do not tell that i will make 50% or 100% or 200% in one trade. Percentage returns might be small BUT With 10 times margin in intraday . profits will be more.
Margin is a doubled edged sword! Be careful! Until unless you paper trade and have a good success ratio of your method. Do not play with it.
Trade Profit Profit with Margin[10 times]
SBIN 1.3% 13%
JUBLFOOD 3.4% 34%
WIPRO short 2.1% 21%
Wipro Long 1.6% 16%

Note [Within a Note] - 1 % move loss knocks off 10% per trade. God knows what happens with a 5% move But i definitely know you will lose 50% of the capital.
So money management very very very very important. I cannot stress more.

I made other trades too.... will post it if asked.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Bigbear

We know that more than Intraday, Positional calls give us more returns.

For the same reason i trade in FUTURES[ Because of delivery margin] .
SBIN FUTURES positional buy call - 1840

I do not see any profit taking by professionals, so LONG position is still open
Expecting higher prices.

I also did an intraday trade shown in the figure.

Bigbear

I think i like SBIN ! Lolz ! So many points!
Well it filled the yesterdays Gap! and is ready for an upmove Tomo!

Bigbear

Well, I missed short in Wipro today! Damn!

Bigbear

Went Long in Jublfood @ 810 levels!
I am not so sure about this ! Let's see what happens! If i am wrong , I will learn something!

Bigbear

Global markets are down..
So here is whats gonna happen.
SBIN will show strong support, wouldnt come too down.
JUBL & WIPRO will open down definitely!
Even though support is there because professionals don't fight the trend , and the trend is down right now..

DanPickUp

I had a look at your charts. Quit interesting. Why don't you put in or use simple trend lines to fine tune your entries?

and are you sure, you would in real live trading always increase your risk with more positions like the way you show?

Bigbear

Dear dan,

My entries and exits will be taken in 1min charts only. Because it will be difficult to show 2 days charts on 1 min TF, i am showing 5/10min TF charts.

About Trendlines. Well to say, it works very well.
But it has a drawback too,
We add positions when price kisses the trendlines and bounce But some of the time, price shoots up without even turning towards trendlines . We may not be able to add at that time. I take adds usually when the new pivot formed is broken.

And
What i have shown is, if my position has no risk. That is, if the stock has moved in my direction such that i can move my SL to my Buy point. Then i will wait to add a new position.

Bigbear

Today SBIN , showed strong support at 1890. Opened at the price bought yesterday [ Where Professionals had also bought] made a high of 1920 where i exited.
if SBI breaks 1880, Next down target will be 1860. Since professionals have bough hufe at 1840 levels. It gives me confidence to trade.