Struggling to make money in futures

Hey guys
This is Garv Jain. I have been trading in f&o segment since 5 years. Have seen a lots of ups and downs in the first 2 years but now i am successful in making consistent profits so if u wanna trade with me i am open for advisory services.
Just give it a try thinking one stop loss got hit.

stoch

Hey guys
This is Garv Jain. I have been trading in f&o segment since 5 years. Have seen a lots of ups and downs in the first 2 years but now i am successful in making consistent profits so if u wanna trade with me i am open for advisory services.

Why is it better to trade futures rather than CFD contracts? Apart from order flow, any other advantages?

mohan.sic

Hey guys
who is stopping you to start sharing your live trades here.
After seeing your performance for sometime and if one likes your way of trading people will follow you.
Then you can plan to provide services.

Think about honing your trading approach, controlling risk skillfully, and keeping up-to-date with market movements and indicators. Getting advice from seasoned traders or financial experts may also offer insightful information to help you trade more successfully in the future.

Struggling to make money in futures? Focus on honing your risk management strategies and mastering disciplined execution to navigate market volatility effectively.

Futures trading can be challenging; consider refining your strategy, focusing on risk management, and learning from experienced traders or seeking professional advice to improve your profitability.

Vmaster369

Dont short market
One shall never short .. in market fall wait and buy when u feel its right time.
One shall never average on loosing trade.
and
one if u have 1 lot of nifty then keep 1 lakhs spare in your bank. always keep double margin ready then even FII cannt defeat you coz in 4 to 6 months time even if u bought at 52week high time your buy price will come and its futures u can roll over .

Options are for looser Stick with Future or delivery share that is best