Full-time traders from Chennai?

pannet1

Hi Vijay

No Malls nearby kya ?
Could be there. But retired from that life of meeting GFs to mall.
Who meets in bus Terminal ?? :D
Thought it will be easy to just get down from a bus and just meet.
that too U will wait only for 15 min. :gun2:
That is to bring a discipline in myself to be well in time. Besides I can't wait and will get restless. Several times I took my mother to the Docter and left her there. Eventhough, she has Doctorophobia.
Think practically bro...
After the 15 minutes, I am still going to wait but will check in Traderji, if someone is going to come or not.

GM Friends i am ready to come but the idetification is not easy so please select Adayar Avin Milk depo inside there is a park also.It is located between Adayar signal to Malar(Fortis)hospital.This my idea only if you fix Thiruvanmiyur Bus Terminal i am ready to come Thankyou.

pannet1

GM Friends i am ready to come but the idetification is not easy so please select Adayar Avin Milk depo inside there is a park also.It is located between Adayar signal to Malar(Fortis)hospital.This my idea only if you fix Thiruvanmiyur Bus Terminal i am ready to come Thankyou.
good idea. we will assemble first near Bus Depot and then settle in the Park.

i thought of coming in a bus thats way. don't want to change many buses. besides there is one who may come from mamallapuram, who also can just get down in thiruvanmiyur.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I think he mentioned the bus stand because I told him I stay very close to it.

Are u coming too?
I think he mentioned the bus stand because I told him I stay very close to it.

Are u coming too?
Myself in Hyderabad presently and my private jet is grounded for servicing.:annoyed: :mad:

Few years back would have come for sure. I used to stay in Poonamallee.

Instead of watching silently i was just sharing the enthusiasm. :thumb: