Full-time traders from Chennai?

pannet1

I am a baby in trading..Joined 2 weeks back..I'm from medavakkam

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
No one is big or small. You are just fine as long as your books are in good shape.

I'm a part-time trader.. Just opened an account with religare

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
we shall catch up sometimes when you are back from work.

pannet1

I am also intersted to come.If we fix time and date and place excatly before one or days i will join the meeting.
hi bharathi,

we are looking at Saturday, 4th March 5:00 P.M

Others,
Those interested please confirm your location.

pannet1

I'm out of town from 5th to 10th Mar. Can make to meet-up before or after this period.
Ha Sure we can. After all you are the one that initiated this. We can roll it to the next Saturday because Part time traders may find it difficult to come on weekdays.

pannet1

Hi guys...are we meeting this Saturday? We can also think of Friday (post trading hours)
Ah, I got confused. I thought you are not available this week. OK, I will come to Thiruvanmiyur Bus Terminal.

I will be waiting between at 5 P.M to 5.15 P.M. on the 4th of March.

MTC Limited, No 92, Thiruvalluvar Salai, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai - 600041.

I think it should be inside the bus terminus. If not just check with some transport employees on where is their office. I will be waiting just outside their office. I will wear a red Banian with the words. "SOME PEOPLE ARE SO POOR. ALL THEY HAVE IS MONEY".

In case you are unable to find me or I am unable to find you. I will ping this thread on my whereabouts.

Sounds like a plan.?

PS: Fridays not possible because I have to baby sit my son till my wife returns.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Ah, I got confused. I thought you are not available this week. OK, I will come to Thiruvanmiyur Bus Terminal.

I think it should be inside the bus terminus. If not just check with some transport employees on where is their office. I will be waiting just outside their office. I will wear a red Banian with the words. "SOME PEOPLE ARE SO POOR. ALL THEY HAVE IS MONEY".

In case you are unable to find me or I am unable to find you. I will ping this thread on my whereabouts.

Sounds like a plan.?

PS: Fridays not possible because I have to baby sit my son till my wife returns.
No Malls nearby kya ?

Who meets in bus Terminal ?? :D

that too U will wait only for 15 min. :gun2:
Think practically bro...

mindgames

Sounds like a plan.?

Lol - don't worry about wearing the same shirt. Will PM you my no. and we can decide.