Full time Indian Resident FOREX trader??

Hello,

Greetings from Wings world!

We will be happy to help. Please share your contact details and our team will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Bests,

Team - Wings World Finconsults Pvt ltd.

looser89

how you manage to deposit funds in cash.please tell some indian forex brokers

looser89

I deposit cash directly in to their one of Indian bank accounts ... Withdrawals also happen the same way ... Cash remittance in to my bank account.
As far as the names are concerned, I do not think The Forum rules allow me to do that. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I do not want any one to think that either I'm representing them or that I have commercial interest here.
you can tell some indian forex brokers name.its not against forum rules if you not advertise them to open account in them

Ok. Here we Go.
I'm trading with Co Fx (Mumbai based) and Lite forex (Bangalore based). Please note that these are not Indian FX brokers. These two are International brokers, having office in India. These two accept bank transfers (NEFT / RTGS) and Cash transactions for funding the account. Withdrawals happen, the same way, as the funding happened.
DEAR MODERATORS AND T.J. MEMBERS, PLEASE NOTE THAT, EXCEPT TRADING WITH THESE BROKERS, I DO NOT HAVE ANY COMMISSION ORIENTED RELATION WITH THEM. NEITHER I WORK WITH THEM ON SALARY BASED NOR AM I THEIR I.B. I DO NOT HAVE ANY COMMERCIAL INTEREST BY GIVING THEIR NAMES. NOR I'M ADVERTISING FOR ANY ONE TO OPEN ACCOUNT WITH THEM.
IF STILL, I'M NOT ADHERING TO ANY FORUM RULES, THIS POST CAN BE DELETED.
THANKS.
They must be offering their services to institutions and not retails traders , so don't worry.

Negative. Even retailers can trade with them. I'm trading with them and I'm a retail trader ....
Then i m sorry to tell you that it is illegal for Indians to trade FOREX.

They will soon shut down their retail business as RBI and Banks are coming down hard on illegal retail FOREX traders.

It is also clear that they don't respect the law of the land and are only their to cheat their clients, knowing very well that FOREX trading is illegal in India for aam aadmi.

Bro, let us not get in to legality or politics behind the legality of FX.
This discussion of legality or lack of it is happening on TJ forum itself since 2006. And in this 7 years, from a newbie, i have become a pro, making withdrawals every month ...
RBI has more headaches and worries (inflation, current account deficit, shrinking export etc) than worrying few lakhs of FX traders ....
There is no debate on whether FOREX trading is legal or not.

It is very clear under FEMA act that a Indian resident cannot trade FOREX.

I m not here to argue , but just stating facts.

About you trading FOREX, you are bypassing laws. Simple as that. What you are doing is still illegal.

It's not RBI that will enforce the rules here , but your banks and they have already started sending out notices to people who are involved in FOREX trading. I know this , because i was one of them. Luckily i had closed my FOREX a/c just before the notice, but that didn't stop the banks.

To everyone here who thinks they can trade FOREX, don't take the risk. you could end up in prison or pay a hefty fine.

Best options is to trade USD/INR on NSE/MCX.

Buddy,
Even I'm not trying to debate or argue ... I read even in few other threads, (there is one thread exclusively on this Legality of FX trading) ... Traders discussing this aspect/s ...
There are few things that i want to ... convey ... disclose ...
For all the rules that any Govt makes, there are Two aspects ... One In Letter ... One in Spirit ....
What every one keeps discussing is the Letter Part ... I want to talk about Spirit Part ...
When some one loses money, in any other business (than FX), ONLY HE / SHE loses the money. Whereas, when a FX trader loses money, its not just HE / SHE that loses money, BUT RBI loses part of its FOREX reserves (READ USD). And RBI needs FOREX reserves to pay for Imports, that are actually important for the economy, for the country, for the residents. This is THE reason, why RBI prohibits Indians from FX trading. Now, what if some one making profit, by FX trading? Are they not bringing in all important FX Reserves? Why RBI / FEMA does not talk about it? And who decides what all are very Important Imports? How import of 3G technology has really helped the bottom line of our economy, except that it gave birth to spectrum scam?
Law of the land stipulates lots of things ... How many of us follow all that, that ONLY FX traders are always at the receiving end? How many of us even aware that Law of the Land stipulates that all vehicles should have both left and right review mirrors, how many of us follow that? How many of us are aware that the Law of the Land even stipulates the Tyre pressure to be precise on road?
As I said, lts not debate .. argue ...RBI has more headaches ... what with now that even MP election are announced ..
Lts make hay when sun shines ......
No Offence ... whatsoever ... to any one .. with this post ....:thumb::thumb::thumb:
I agree what you say. I used to do the same.

But what if tomorrow you land up in jail or asked to pay a hefty fine. if you are ready for it , then sure go ahead and take the risk of trading FOREX.

I guess it's up to the individual and about the laws, they are only as good people enforce them. so if you decide not to follow the laws of the land, that's fine too. No one is holding a gun to your head :)

I guess this attitude in general in India, that we have such a bad justice system.

I don't understand why even have laws in this country, when most people don't want to follow it or do their best to bypass it.

Very Well said friend...

And yes...the smallest unit is called a Pip :)

You are very right about making 5% a day in Forex...but I guess leverage plays an important role in it...Without leverage...I am not too sure how can dat be done untill and unless you have a system netting 500 pips a day...

Like u said,for your example trade, you dint take any leverage...so a 20 pip movement earned you close to $3....If u were trading with a $1000 account(dats what I inferred from your post), this trade fetched u 0.3% return....so in order to make 5%, a 500 pip movement is required in ur favour...

Let us know your thots over the same.

Happy Trading
yes...agreed.....leverage is what enticing towards forex... yep,it cause risk too .