Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi Josh, I was using ur excel to get RT data in ammi and for a month i was not using this and again started using it now but suddenly its not working. the data are getting updated in excel but it is not coming up on ammi broker. please help me.
sir i download rtnow.zip but as per your instruction i did all the setting. but when i click start rt data. it is show error in coding. when i click debug it is show coding error file mscsv.now path not found. i give and check all instruction as per your given.

please give latest link to my mail id [email protected]

please..................
Read post#3 of the thread

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Josi sir

Can i get RTD data from nestplus in nest trader ?

If you know about scripRTDclass in Nestplus dll. Please tell me eloborate
Thanks
Suman
Sorry. I am not aware of this.

HI josh

I am enable to like now to excel , someday I get all the data properly in amibroker , other day I get some of the symbol rest of them do not come through , even I in link only a single symbol suppose sbin-eq nothing will come in amibroker , earlier it happened to me i reintalled everything again , it work one or two day then again i get like this please help

josh1

HI josh

I am enable to like now to excel , someday I get all the data properly in amibroker , other day I get some of the symbol rest of them do not come through , even I in link only a single symbol suppose sbin-eq nothing will come in amibroker , earlier it happened to me i reintalled everything again , it work one or two day then again i get like this please help
You are mixing all options into one symbol SBIN_F1. It will never work. Remove all SBIN symbols except SBIN-EQ. It will work. Other wise link everything on Nest Sheet. Remember, Column after Symbol should be blank.

You have to learn a bit of excel formulae.

GuluGulu

Hello Josh,

Today for the first time I installed the latest version and ran for few hours with Zerodha Nest Trader for MCX market. Installation and configuration went smoothly with no problem and data started appearing realtime to Amibroker.

But faced another serious problem. Each time I tested this, the whole system started becoming gradually slow and at one point Nest trader halted. I can not place order using F1 or F2 key; it seems it freezes, but surprisingly even then data continues to update.

I am using Windows 7 - 64bit, Excel 2007 and Amibroker 5.6. All running in Administrator mode including Nest Trader.

And my laptop is i7, having 8GB RAM, 2GB V-RAM and 256GB SSD; works very fast otherwise.

When I close all above application, laptop returns to normal without any problem.

Any solution or am I missing something? Your help is much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

GG

Now I removed all the symbols , I only kept 4 symbols, I replaced the format files in amibroker format file folder . database parth is correct ,

When I start the RT the amibroker is opening up the symbol list is empty and no data is coming over :annoyed:

I tried it couple of time but no success :confused:

Please suggest

please can anybody share RTG3, I would rather very thankful to you all

josh1

Hi josh
Thanks for u r utility
I will be using u r utility for past 2 months its working fine, when start using pratapvb vwap afl
I found that it will not working because volumes are at ZERO, what to do for volumes update,
I am using Trade Tiger RTTiger.xlsm,
Thanks
Happy trading
http://postimg.org/image/4vwy55son/
http://postimg.org/image/y19z6xdwn/
http://postimg.org/image/ot804s6uh/
You should be using Volume field equivalent to Cumulative volume for the day. Preferably.

Else comment out these lines in code in makecsv() routine.

ElseIf C = 4 Then
t = Cells(R, C).Value - (Vol(R, 1))
Vol(R, 1) = Cells(R, C).Value
CellValue = t

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.