Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Even I thought so, but that's the way Link to Excel is copying into clipboard. I need to try after clearing the header...Hope it works tomorrow.
Select all scrips and copy 'Selected Scrips'. Do not copy headers. Or just copy all cells of 8th Row into 7th.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi Josh thanks. I was able to remove the "-EQ" from symbols using the NowBackfill with the macros.

However there is a typho in the macro, instead of "Oldtext = Range("M22")
Newtext = Range("O22")" it should be "Oldtext = Range("O22")
Newtext = Range("Q22")" same with macro for "future".Changing this the macro works fine.

regards

PKJ
Hi Josh, by changing the cell address as mentioned above it works fine the first time.
But on subsiquent tries I noticed that the cell content of O22 & Q22 shifts one culmn to right(i.e to P22 & R22).
Each time it has to be manually changed back to O22/Q22.Pls help on this issue.
thanks & regards
PKJ

josh1

Hi Josh, by changing the cell address as mentioned above it works fine the first time.
But on subsiquent tries I noticed that the cell content of O22 & Q22 shifts one culmn to right(i.e to P22 & R22).
Each time it has to be manually changed back to O22/Q22.Pls help on this issue.
thanks & regards
PKJ
It is working perfectly at my side. Just delete one column on the left.
Else, take original NowBackfill. Do not save after use.

Hi Joshi,

Many thanks for this utility and clear instructions :thumb:, I just tried it today and was able to pull data to Amibroker :clap: I'll explore more in coming days..thanks again :clapping:

It is working perfectly at my side. Just delete one column on the left.
Else, take original NowBackfill. Do not save after use.
I again downloaded the latest version(NowBackfil).But the same thing happening.The contents of Sheet 1's M & O column shift to P & Q then Q & R and so on with backfill.This happen after clicking "Backfill"(and after data is already gone to Amibroker).Not after clicking "Replace" button which does its job correctly.Another thing is:-every thing becomes OK after closing & reopening the NowBackfill file without saving!

thx & regards

PKJ

I again downloaded the latest version(NowBackfil).But the same thing happening.The contents of Sheet 1's M & O column shift to P & Q then Q & R and so on with backfill.This happen after clicking "Backfill"(and after data is already gone to Amibroker).Not after clicking "Replace" button which does its job correctly.Another thing is:-every thing becomes OK after closing & reopening the NowBackfill file without saving!

thx & regards

PKJ
Dear Josh,
found a solution at last.A little tweak in the ChangeName
macro. In place of OldText & NewText, "-EQ & "" was inserted (Selection.Cells.Replace What:="-EQ",
Replacement:=""
)
and now it works fine.

thx & regards

PKJ

Hello joshji , Thank you very very much for this wonderful utility , I am using your utility from last three months, I find it truly great, I am using nest platform and I have set all setting according to your clearly stated instructions , I have added "Volume Traded today" column for volume , but I have noticed one problem, If i keep refresh rate to "1" second, volume is calculated to zero and updating zero value to amibroker , and if keep 3 second refresh the difference in volume is not even closly match with actual volume traded ,I have installed ramdisk to separate 5 MB drive and it is working fine. please help me sir I am so dependent on your utility, you can take my comp if required

Last edited:

josh1

Hello joshji , I am using your utility from last three months i find it truly great, I used to update intraday day backfill data using volumedigger data downloader , I have noticed one problem , I have installed ramdisk to separate 5 MB drive and it is working fine in 3 second refresh but when I change this to 1 second, volume is not updating to amibroker, and if keep 3 second refresh thn volume is not updating correctly , please help me sir I am so dependent on your utility, you can take my comp if required
Which -utility? / OS?/ Office Version? Which field are you using for volume? What do you compare volume with ? Too less info you gave.

Thank you for reply sir , I am using win 7 and using RTNEST.XLSM for real time feed from nest ,I am using "Volume Traded today" field for volume I am comparing volume in amibroker with actual volume View attachment 19213

Last edited:

josh1

Thank you for reply sir , I am using win 7 and using RTNEST.XLSM for real time feed from nest ,I am using "Volume Traded today" field for volume I am comparing volume in amibroker with actual volume
Press Ctrl+D and compare total volume for the day with that in Nest. Volume for individual candles will never match with nest since Amibroker creates candles on different basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.