Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

I would need this for some R&D purpose Josh. Actually how the data refreshed in Amibroker? It is automatic or we have to refresh it
See the source code and you will understand.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Josh Sir,

There is prob. with volume capture.
On every bar it shows HUGE Volumes. It does not match with sharekhan volume.

What to do with this issue...

regards.

Anyone please tel how can i add more scripts in RTD excel sheet ?
Sorry, if this has been answered before. If yes, just point to the relevant section. If no, please explain?

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

josh1

Josh Sir,

There is prob. with volume capture.
On every bar it shows HUGE Volumes. It does not match with sharekhan volume.

What to do with this issue...

regards.
Very less info

josh1

Anyone please tel how can i add more scripts in RTD excel sheet ?
Sorry, if this has been answered before. If yes, just point to the relevant section. If no, please explain?

Thanks & Regards
Everything is there in Setup Instructions.

See Josh.

If am using ODIN to excel to Amibroker tool of yours.
For same scrip If I see Sharekhan Price volume charts.

Price bars match exactly but not the volume.

Voume generated by your tool and that shown in sharekhan charts NEVER match.

This is worrysome thing :(

regards,
Vishyvishy

After analyzing it seems the excel hang is only happening on machine with win 7. On win xp machine RTGoogle works flawlessly.
hello bobomonkey, i'm using RTNest on win 7 and it's working fine without any lag issue.

josh1

See Josh.

If am using ODIN to excel to Amibroker tool of yours.
For same scrip If I see Sharekhan Price volume charts.

Price bars match exactly but not the volume.

Voume generated by your tool and that shown in sharekhan charts NEVER match.

This is worrysome thing :(

regards,
Vishyvishy
They will never match because of time difference in candles generated. You are comparing irrelevant objects.

Hi Josh,(also greetings to all fellow traders)
How trading is going ?Guess some of the guys must'v made a killing in last 5-6 months.I was busy with some health issues in family but now evry thing OK.Started trading again today but hav bcome rusty with softwares.

A little help again pls,
Hav some issues with NowBackfi.xlsm. Getting RT data in symbols without the "-EQ" suffix (like ACC) but backfill occuring in symbols with that suffix (like ACC-EQ).This is creating 2 different charts in Amibroker - a live one and a static one.Not what I want.Cant figure out the issue.
Pls help.

regards

PKJ

Status
Not open for further replies.