Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nms

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thanks JoshJi,
Now it is working perfectly. In my case I deleted the "R:" in "B2". It is ok now. I got the ticks of some MCX symbols.1-Is it possible to get candles instead of ticks?2- Pl furnish if you have developed any good indicators in AFL which will give BUY/Sell signals. Thanks for your early reply.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Joshji thanks for your wonderful tool. Please clarify my following doubts whenever you are free.
1) Can we add any extra columns with some data (for analysis purpose) in RTNOW excel file beside the default columns you have mentioned.
2) Can we add any other extra columns(like open, close, high, etc) in NOW/NEST Terminal along with the default columns mentioned.

which one to use by latest,
for RTNEST
one is from ziddu and
another from 4shared.
is there any additions and improvements done in any files.

josh1

Thanks JoshJi,
Now it is working perfectly. In my case I deleted the "R:" in "B2". It is ok now. I got the ticks of some MCX symbols.1-Is it possible to get candles instead of ticks?2- Pl furnish if you have developed any good indicators in AFL which will give BUY/Sell signals. Thanks for your early reply.
You will get candles when you increas intraday time period in AmiBroker to 1 min or above.
I have not developed any AFL but you will get plenty on Traderji.

which one to use by latest,
for RTNEST
one is from ziddu and
another from 4shared.
is there any additions and improvements done in any files.
Download from 4shared. That comes alongwith Setup instructions.

nms

Josh Ji,
Thanks for your early reply. I have another query.pl bear with me. I want to know, how the real time feed during day can be saved in Data base in AB, so that there will be continuity? Or we have to adopt the backfill method what you have stated?Point 24 in TT of the Setup Instruction is not understansing.

Last edited:

josh1

Joshji thanks for your wonderful tool. Please clarify my following doubts whenever you are free.
1) Can we add any extra columns with some data (for analysis purpose) in RTNOW excel file beside the default columns you have mentioned.
2) Can we add any other extra columns(like open, close, high, etc) in NOW/NEST Terminal along with the default columns mentioned.
1) Yes you can. If you want to import them in AmiBroker, You will have to learn ASCII import in AmiBroker User Guide.
2) You can add any columns in Terminal as long as you keep the linking in NEST sheet correct.

josh1

Josh Ji,
I want to know, how the real time feed during day can be saved in Data base in AB, so that there will be continuity? Or we have to adopt the backfill method what you have stated?
Data is saved automatically when you click on "Stop RTData" if you have Licensed version of AmiBroker. Demo version does not save data. Licensed Version is available for one time cost which is very reasonable in my opinion. If you want to operate on pirated version, may God help you.

Point 24 in TT of the Setup Instruction is not understansing.
That was copy paste error :lol: Correction to Point 24.
24. Once you start getting data feed in AMIBroker, save the Snap.xls in TradeTiger folder. Next time, open/load the same Snap.xls file. Otherwise you will not get realtime feed.

Actually I never used ODIN or Trade Tiger. Those utilities were made with inputs from other users. I shall modify Setup instructions for ODIN and TradeTiger if users of those terminals help.

Last edited:

nms

My EOD data base is since 10 years.Whenever I am importing EOD data , the data is being saved autometically, while I am closing the terminal.Why difference for intraday data? Is there any configuration or option required in AB to save the internal data? Pl note that I have never loaded intraday data as because Sharekhan terminal is enough.
One text file is being created in RT folder and the data is writing. What is the use of it?

Sir, Thank you for your RTNOW.
I using this fist time,as per your recommed I got RTD attribute licence from my broker.
The RTnest.xmls is working properly.It gets real datafeed from nest trader,but when I start rtdata the amibroker starts without any data like candle.
Kindly help me sir.......
I followed your all steps again and again but same problem.

josh1

My EOD data base is since 10 years.Whenever I am importing EOD data , the data is being saved autometically, while I am closing the terminal.Why difference for intraday data? Is there any configuration or option required in AB to save the internal data? Pl note that I have never loaded intraday data as because Sharekhan terminal is enough.
One text file is being created in RT folder and the data is writing. What is the use of it?
If you setup Amibroker database as per Setup Instructions document, data will be saved automatically. Try saving it manually before closing Amibroker.
If your AmiBroker is not saving it, contact them or your vendor for help. Sorry I cannot support AmiBroker.

Status
Not open for further replies.