Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

in sharekhan TT there are 2 volume related columns - one is QTY which is same like "Volume Traded Today" of NOW/Nest & other is LAST TRADED QTY.
I have reinstated support for Volume Traded Today in RTTiger code. Download the file again. Use the field "Qty" from tomorrow. Volumes will match.

You will see Total Volume in RTTiger but AmiBroker will show incremental volumes.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

thks josh bhai! i will do tht thing!

bt when u say in AB it will show incremental volumes, then hw cn one do volume based analysis when all the bars are rising in size?

i hope i have understud in d rite way or i havent? still i will get back 2u tom after implementing wt u said?

You will see Total Volume in RTTiger but AmiBroker will show incremental volumes.

adesara

The RTGoogle file does not support some of the tickers like ITC, TATAMOTORS, LT etc. Checked the url output and find there is nothing wrong in the string. It appears there is some parsing issue. Could you just check it pl?

josh1

thks josh bhai! i will do tht thing!

bt when u say in AB it will show incremental volumes, then hw cn one do volume based analysis when all the bars are rising in size?

i hope i have understud in d rite way or i havent? still i will get back 2u tom after implementing wt u said?
AB it will show differential volumes, (my grammer was wrong)

The RTGoogle file does not support some of the tickers like ITC, TATAMOTORS, LT etc. Checked the url output and find there is nothing wrong in the string. It appears there is some parsing issue. Could you just check it pl?
You guessed that right. It was a parsing issue, solved now.
This was due to replacing "AM" "PM" for padding them with space to get correct trading time. So TATAMOTORS was becoming TAT AMOTORS.
Secondly, I was using " ??T" for removing "EST" from Time. Excel was removing LT and IT also. Your quotes for ITC must be in symbol "C" or ":C"

Both of you download fresh, check and let me know tomorrow.

regards

adesara

AB it will show differential volumes, (my grammer was wrong)

You guessed that right. It was a parsing issue, solved now.
This was due to replacing "AM" "PM" for padding them with space to get correct trading time. So TATAMOTORS was becoming TAT AMOTORS.
Secondly, I was using " ??T" for removing "EST" from Time. Excel was removing LT and IT also. Your quotes for ITC must be in symbol "C" or ":C"

Both of you download fresh, check and let me know tomorrow.

regards
Just checked it. It is perfect now. Gr8 job :thumb::clap::clapping:

Btw you have left the endind time to 23:33 Hrs in the file which you may want to ammend.

sach007

Impatient Trader

सतीशजी आपल्या या टूल बद्दल अत्त्यंत धन्यवाद .... आज मला ते configure करता आले आणि आता डाटा amibroker मध्ये realtime येत आहे ..... खूप खूप धन्यवाद ...

nms

DearJosh
"Run time error 76,path not found". Pl. solve this problem. I have done every thing as per your setup instruction. There might be some mistake from my side. I am useing RTTiger.xml and kept it in sharekhan folder creating a new folder named "RTDATA" and the snap.xml file created by Trade tiger and it is in snap to excel folder. I have linked it wirh RTTiger file and the real time data is coming. I have given the AB path in RT Tiger, Cell "B1". I have given the trusted location to sharekhan folder including subfolder, as because all the folders I have kept in Sharekhan folder except AmiBroker. Pl rectify whare is the mistake?
Thanks & Regards

josh1

DearJosh
"Run time error 76,path not found". Pl. solve this problem. I have done every thing as per your setup instruction. There might be some mistake from my side. I am useing RTTiger.xml and kept it in sharekhan folder creating a new folder named "RTDATA" and the snap.xml file created by Trade tiger and it is in snap to excel folder. I have linked it wirh RTTiger file and the real time data is coming. I have given the AB path in RT Tiger, Cell "B1". I have given the trusted location to sharekhan folder including subfolder, as because all the folders I have kept in Sharekhan folder except AmiBroker. Pl rectify whare is the mistake?
Thanks & Regards
Solution is given in last paragraph of Setup Instructions. Troubleshooting.

nms

Josh Ji,
I have also tried, but failed. Actually I want to know the path to be edited in moudle1.

josh1

Josh Ji,
I have also tried, but failed. Actually I want to know the path to be edited in moudle1.
What did you try? Did you erase Cell B2? Did you create folder RT in C Drive? There is nothing to be edited in module 1. Do not edit code unless you understand what you are doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.