Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

candle

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thank you sir for your efforts in providing the wonderful utility.

As people are getting more demanding here.....please accept one from my side also.:D

I am able to rename the near month future contract to say -F1. Can I also get the option to simultaneously rename the next month future contract to say -F2 while doing backfill ? I mean doing both simultaneously, as i usually keep both (near and far month) contracts in my market watch.

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Hi...

While Bacfilling its giving an error of "Variable used without being declared"

Previous version was working fine this updated giving this error

Plz do help me on this ....

Thanx

shankar4kv

Hi...

While Bacfilling its giving an error of "Variable used without being declared"

Previous version was working fine this updated giving this error

Plz do help me on this ....

Thanx
update RTD settings and try again. or replace with the given settings.ini

shankar4kv

Thank you sir for your efforts in providing the wonderful utility.

As people are getting more demanding here.....please accept one from my side also.:D

I am able to rename the near month future contract to say -F1. Can I also get the option to simultaneously rename the next month future contract to say -F2 while doing backfill ? I mean doing both simultaneously, as i usually keep both (near and far month) contracts in my market watch.
I itself thought this for long time it needs some more time and effort.

can't tell its not possible but not in near future.

shankar i cant find enough words 2 thank u . :clapping:

Shankar , Snakehead , cud u pls shed more light on the following line in settings ?
' RTDMan Update Interval - 1000 '

shankar4kv

Shankar, is it possible that the utility starts to backfill at a user defined time and automatically backfills at intervals like say a few minutes/hours? I started backfilled at 9.30, then can it start to automatically backfill in the background if I want it to backfill every 15 minutes?

If we run a timer inside RTD, then other controls will not be used while timer running. and it horribly increase cpu load. still you need timer then below is the code to do it, just run it with au3 extension, will auto backfill every 15 mins

$iMinutes = 15 ;runs every 15 mins.

$hTimer = TimerInit()

While 1

If TimerDiff($hTimer) > ($iMinutes * 60000) Then

ControlSend("RTD V", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:4]", "{SPACE}")

$hTimer = TimerInit()

EndIf

WEnd

ram2010

if a scrip is backfilled (3 days data) 5 times in a day, then same set of data is getting written in nest trader - data table 5 times.

(ie--data table contains 5 set of 3 days data.)

its a bug or ?

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.