Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Now it works after some trial and error.
But it has some drawbacks compared to having two separate programs. By having single program, if we want to back fill, it first deletes existing quotes and then refills. By using two separate programs, with RTD, I get RTD as NIFTY-I. It remains there. Then I backfill using NIFTY_F1. Then I merge later one with former one. With this I have tick data and also missing data in min interval.
How do I uninstall it?
With separate programs, you can have Real time feed even if you do not have the scrip in Market watch.

Why do you have to backfill NIFTY-I as NIFY_F1?

shankar4kv

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Shankar,
In which settings?:confused: its on terminal?
Please for intraday backfill please activate /add VWAP too
Update:

Added support for NOW with VWAP backfill :cool:

Check and Please Comment where I dint have NOW Terminal here. :mad:

You must change RTDMan server to NOW.ScripRTD to get Vwap Backfill

lvgandhi

Cant figure out what problem you are facing!:confused: please explain clearly will try to tackle it.

for uninstall just delete shortcut in the desktop, and use other utility.
With separate programs, you can have Real time feed even if you do not have the scrip in Market watch.

Why do you have to backfill NIFTY-I as NIFY_F1?
I do get real time data in chart for Nifty Future as NIFTY-I. That data is filled in every second.
During backfill I use symbol as NIFTY_F1, so that seconds data is not deleted and it can be merged into NIFTY-I to take care of missing real time data in that symbol.
When I use combined program for datafeed and backfill, symbol has to be single either NIFTY-I or NIFTY_F1. When I backfill seconds data is deleted in this case as symbol is same for datafeed and backfill.
I hope I explained clearly.

Snake.Head

I do get real time data in chart for Nifty Future as NIFTY-I. That data is filled in every second.
During backfill I use symbol as NIFTY_F1, so that seconds data is not deleted and it can be merged into NIFTY-I to take care of missing real time data in that symbol.
When I use combined program for datafeed and backfill, symbol has to be single either NIFTY-I or NIFTY_F1. When I backfill seconds data is deleted in this case as symbol is same for datafeed and backfill.
shankar4kv replied

Last edited:

shankar4kv

I think I understand your problem,:)

That you want tick 1 second data in your amibroker, and without deleting 1 second data you have to backfill by merging it in amibroker.

Steps to do

Start RTD by Nifty-I and go to settings and change it as Nifty_F1 and do backfill it will do the trick you want, after that merge it in Amibroker.

VJAY

Update:

Added support for NOW with VWAP backfill :cool:

Check and Please Comment where I dint have NOW Terminal here. :mad:

You must change RTDMan server to NOW.ScripRTD to get Vwap Backfill
Thanks shankar....am not using NOW ...using NESt(ZT) only ...is it usable on NEST too?

shankar4kv

Thanks shankar....am not using NOW ...using NESt(ZT) only ...is it usable on NEST too?

Vwap for Nest is already working well!

Someone please check and comment is Vwap working for NOW

lvgandhi

I think I understand your problem,:)

That you want tick 1 second data in your amibroker, and without deleting 1 second data you have to backfill by merging it in amibroker.

Steps to do

Start RTD by Nifty-I and go to settings and change it as Nifty_F1 and do backfill it will do the trick you want, after that merge it in Amibroker.
1)Once RTD is started with settings.ini, will it accept change in settings.ini for refill?
2) In that case, I have to change settings.ini twice daily. Am I correct?

NJ23

Vwap for Nest is already working well!

Someone please check and comment is Vwap working for NOW
VWAP isn't working for me. It opens the Hourly Statistics window but it doesn't enter the values for the security and get the statistics. It stays there after opening the VWAP window.

Hi Friends,
Somebody pls help me............... I upgraded to Amibroker 5.9 ( without thinking)....now I cant save my current data....I see only the old charts....Is there a way save my data...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.