Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvgandhi

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Try it for NOW and please comment!
When I start, I get error msg as below

If I press OK, I get msg like this even after filling NOW title, NOW server.

How to proceed further.

lvgandhi

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

There is mistake Nest Trade window title.....
Type the name properly
:annoyed:
Can you point out the mistake and what should be the title?

shankar4kv

Can you point out the mistake and what should be the title?

Take out the colon : and make dot .

Last edited:

For hiding icon / running windows application / folder,
just right click the close button.

this will minimize the application into system tray.
when want back just click the tray icon !

try a small utility link is as follows

https://sites.google.com/site/manoj12j78/home/trayit.7z?attredirects=0&d=1

this can solve somewhat purpose of the post

http://www.traderji.com/intraday/8...oo-amibroker-fcharts-ms-195.html#post1040995

regards,
manoj

Last edited:

VJAY

yes!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

NIFTY15JANFUT Can be changed to NIFTY-I by inputting -I in settings.
Dear shankar,
Today am checking this utility on live...am not getting NIFTY instead NIFTY15JANFUT .please help me ...also when I backfill ydays data last candle shows time stamp of 15.29 ...I need it 15.30 ..I given time gap fill from 9:15 TO 15.30..also checked with 15.32 ...but last candle still shows as 1.29...

Snake.Head

Dear shankar,
Today am checking this utility on live...am not getting NIFTY instead NIFTY15JANFUT .please help me ...also when I backfill ydays data last candle shows time stamp of 15.29 ...I need it 15.30 ..I given time gap fill from 9:15 TO 15.30..also checked with 15.32 ...but last candle still shows as 1.29...
In setting rename future as _F1 or what you want to add
Click nest plus do backfill and then start rtd
Last candle will be 3.29.59 in amibroker

lvgandhi

Take out the colon : and make dot .
Now 1:13.2.0
It Should be Now 1.13.2.0
Now it works after some trial and error.
But it has some drawbacks compared to having two separate programs. By having single program, if we want to back fill, it first deletes existing quotes and then refills. By using two separate programs, with RTD, I get RTD as NIFTY-I. It remains there. Then I backfill using NIFTY_F1. Then I merge later one with former one. With this I have tick data and also missing data in min interval.
How do I uninstall it?

Last edited:

shankar4kv

Now it works after some trial and error.
But it has some drawbacks compared to having two separate programs. By having single program, if we want to back fill, it first deletes existing quotes and then refills. By using two separate programs, with RTD, I get RTD as NIFTY-I. It remains there. Then I backfill using NIFTY_F1. Then I merge later one with former one. With this I have tick data and also missing data in min interval.
How do I uninstall it?
Cant figure out what problem you are facing!:confused: please explain clearly will try to tackle it.

for uninstall just delete shortcut in the desktop, and use other utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.