Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shankar4kv

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

I removed old VC++ 2010 both x86 and 64 and installed new one. Still I get the error as in screenshot below.

There is no other option, than restore your system to previous day restore point.

shankar4kv

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Here:
=RTD("Nest.scriprtd",,"MktWatch","cde_fo|USDINR15JANFUT","LTT")

Please let us save the server settings in the settings file so that we can use it with NOW as well.
Great idea will do it but needs some time

NJ23

Great idea will do it but needs some time
That would be great! For NOW, We can't work with acronyms. LTT would be replaced by Last Traded Time, LTP by Last Traded Price and so on..

shankar4kv

That would be great! For NOW, We can't work with acronyms. LTT would be replaced by Last Traded Time, LTP by Last Traded Price and so on..
I think only replacing Nest as NOW in the settings.ini will do the trick and no need to update anything rather than that.

and RTD will update settings.ini as exchange, trading symbol and symbol in amibroker thats all.

shankar4kv

Update:

Added RTDMan Server in RTD Settings check and Please reply is it working!

lvgandhi

There is no other option, than restore your system to previous day restore point.
I did restore to 10 days previous point. Now everything works.

josh1

Open Data Table for all scrips when you are not trading (that is waiting for your trading set up). Data table opens faster next time.

Snake.Head

@shankar4kv App works great
Few suggestion for app
I have notice today while using it.
1) When RTD.exe is started and if you start RTD without doing backfill then RTDman does hide or minimize to system tray.
2)Is possible to minimize RTDman to system tray ?
3)Add DeleteRT Tics to RTD
4)VWAP is not working
5)Add version no to Installer

Last edited:

NJ23

Update:

Added RTDMan Server in RTD Settings check and Please reply is it working!
Hey, thanks:thumb::thumb:. Backfill works well for NEST Data Table! VWAP doesn't backfill. And RT Prices not updating as well.

shankar4kv

@shankar4kv App works great
Few suggestion for app
I have notice today while using it.
1) When RTD.exe is started and if you start RTD without doing backfill then RTDman does hide or minimize to system tray.
2)Is possible to minimize RTDman to system tray ?
3)Add DeleteRT Tics to RTD
4)VWAP is not working
5)Add version no to Installer

1.)RTDMAN.exe doesn't had any icon, and so if its hide after starting it cant be wake again! but it works well even it hides, but cant see whats in it by waking it so done like that,

2.)No it cant, because its a console app

3.)will add deleteRT Tics need some more time may be in week end.

4.)VWAP need some more work will do if its a must update.

5.)Only released for bugs and comments. will release version No with the source code soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.