Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shankar4kv

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Dear Shankar

I am getting following error...can u please throw some light on this.

Right click on market watch header and click re position column and get trading symbol to the right side of the window and try if it again shows the same then run both RTD and Nest Trader as administrator

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Right click on market watch header and click re position column and get trading symbol to the right side of the window and try if it again shows the same then run both RTD and Nest Trader as administrator
Thanks Mr.Shankar....solved...

shankar4kv

Nest plus chart crash for zerodha users when historical data day is set 22 days.
This not issue with other brokers.
Will give more feedback on tomm
Update:

Updated settings for opening chart before opening data-table

go to settings put 0 for not open chart before and 1 for do.

Snake.Head

Update:

Updated settings for opening chart before opening data-table

go to settings put 0 for not open chart before and 1 for do.
I have done that,I was just letting you know,But yes datatable open little faster,when chart is opened. There are few more things that i will get back after market hours...

lvgandhi

Josh
I have cleaned my laptop with Glaryutilities registry, empty folders etc. I am not sure which one has created the problem. Now NestRTD is not working. Whenever I start, I get msg, it stopped working. Screenshot is as below

How to proceed further?

shankar4kv

Josh
I have cleaned my laptop with Glaryutilities registry, empty folders etc. I am not sure which one has created the problem. Now NestRTD is not working. Whenever I start, I get msg, it stopped working. Screenshot is as below

How to proceed further?
Try Reinstalling VC++ 2010

NJ23

I'm running both NEST and RTD with admin privileges. And everything is done as in the video. NEST Plus is selected before starting RTD. Still I'm getting this error.

Last edited:

Snake.Head

I'm running both NEST and RTD with admin privileges. And everything is done as in the video. NEST Plus is selected before starting RTD. Still I'm getting this error.
Select all symbol in RTD.exe then click on Start RTD

lvgandhi

I also got this error in my PC., as I could not run in my Laptop and then tried in my PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.