Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Thanks for replying Snake.Head
Im using nest and RTDman.

doonbulls
AmiBroker -- Tools -- Preferences -- Intraday -- Realtime chart refresh interval

Keep 1 second

josh1

Re: Free RealTime Data NOW Nest ODIN Trade Tiger Google Yahoo to AmiBroker, Fcharts M

Good Morning Josh,

in my excel sheets ( RTGOOGLE and RTNOW ) start buttons not working, uninstalled and installed msoffice 2007, also downloaded fresh copy from your sighnature, but not working please help
You have to enable macros. Also do Trust Center settings as explained in Setup Instructions.

Thanks once again Josh1

I checked settings. Its already 1 sec in AmiBroker -- Tools -- Preferences -- Intraday -- Realtime chart refresh interval

Any other suggestion.

doonbulls

Snake.Head

Thanks once again Josh1

I checked settings. Its already 1 sec in AmiBroker -- Tools -- Preferences -- Intraday -- Realtime chart refresh interval

Any other suggestion.

doonbulls
Are sure everything is running in admin
Restart amibroker

Ive restarted AB. Everything is running in admin. but the issue persists.
Thanks for help Snake.Head and Josh1.

I think I'll have to sort it out myself. Thanks for sharing ur valuable time with me.

doonbulls.

You have to enable macros. Also do Trust Center settings as explained in Setup Instructions.
Josh sorry to disturb you again , i am using your utility from last 1 year, never got troubled but from yesterday start button is not working, repeated all the processes from beginning but start button in excel is not working

josh1

Josh sorry to disturb you again , i am using your utility from last 1 year, never got troubled but from yesterday start button is not working, repeated all the processes from beginning but start button in excel is not working
Strange ! This happens only when
1. macros are disabled - Check in the ActiveX settings.
2. Excel is in development mode.
3. You accidentally deleted the code behind that button.

Josh, I am using Angel Broking ODIN. Can you please help in understanding if your utility can be used to extract data from ODIN to Amibroker? Also which file to be downloaded for the same?

Thanks..

Hey guys....!! I am new to all this...
I have meddled with the settings in both RTDMan and Autobackfill.... Done everything as instructed in the video.
The backfill is ready but do I get the tick data during the market hours....??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.